[CONTEST] Wallpaper Contest Winners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, May 6, 2014.

1. submitted.. YAY!
    IcecreamCow and AlexChance like this.
  2. This sounds awesome. There is only 2 outcomes of this for me. I'll be too lazy and won't even try to do this or I'll go all out. I do hope it is the second option though cause those rupees sure look shiny. Good luck everyone!
  3. And one question does it have to be screen shots of real Minecraft or can I draw?
  4. It can be anything you want, so long as it contains the EMC logo.
  5. We have some pretty awesome entries so far. =)
  6. *groans* :p Hopefully I'll be able to enter, all depends if I'm able to get a laptop in time. And if i'm able to get World Download up and running. :(
  7. But... I haven't submitted yet... Lol! Jk. I am interested in seeing everyone else's. I have made a few but have not submitted because I am trying to make sure its perfect lol.
    _BlueSpectre_ likes this.
  8. Updated prizes =)
  9. Any specific dimensions for the wallpaper?
  10. No, but i would suggest normal for a computer background.
  11. This might be of some help:
  12. honestly any of those is fine. I just don't want it to be portrait layout.
  13. What does bump even mean i keep seeing it but i'm not understanding it and how do you properly use it
  14. It puts the thread in the 'Recently Active Threads' section on the front page, which helps gather more attention.
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  15. Threads pop up in the list on the recently active threads when they are bumped. A lot of the time, people never look past this area for a thread to look at. A bump in a thread means that people are trying to make sure everyone sees it.

Bumps do have rules however. You can only bump a thread after it has been COMPLETELY inactive for 3+ hours. This prevents it from becoming spam.

In this case, this thread has not been active since Friday, so a nice bump is warranted.
  16. I thought it was 3 hours for auctions and 6 hours for all other threads?

Now that I got Shaders working I think I'll see what I can come up with wallpaper wise :)
  17. You should make a way to show every wallpaper that's been entered so far. If there is one, I'd like to know how to find it.
  18. i'm sad that you're only allowed to submit one per person this year :( *gets to work
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  19. Thanks