[Contest] Life Changes Poetry/Prose Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Aug 24, 2018.

1. If I can come up with a subject/whatever to write about (unlikely >.<), I'd love to write for this. :) Problem: coming up with a subject. :p Anyone some ideas? :p
    Slimewarrior0209 likes this.
  2. XD
  3. Send you some :p
  4. Mine was basically a letter (in poetry form) to my fifteen year old self who was still worried about where I'd go after secondary school, how much that version of myself would hate me, changes in physical appearance, where my mental state is at now, how I know how it feels to be loved, blahblahblah. Feel free to copy or take inspiration from that :p
  5. I finally finished my entry up and submitted it!!!
    Slimewarrior0209 and Stnywitness like this.
  6. But Tom isn't at that point yet. :rolleyes:
  7. How well do EMC's teachers react to a request for an extension of the hand-in time? :rolleyes: (I'm both joking and terribly serious... :p - I'd love to finish my piece for this, but I also really should go to bed on time... >.<)

I should write a poem to myself to tell myself that I should have started on this earlier :p
  8. Take a power nap. No extensions, sorry.
    Stnywitness, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  9. Understandable. :p I guess I'll be responsible for once and just go to bed. Good luck to all others who weren't troubled by a lack of inspiration and then not enough time due to homework when they finally had some. :)
    Stnywitness and 607 like this.
  10. I literally just entered, hope my Haiku does well.
  11. Best of luck to everyone who entered! Super excited to read and analyze the poems and proses!
  12. Me too!
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  13. when will the winners be announced?
    Slimewarrior0209 and Stnywitness like this.
  14. Contest winners tend to be announced 1-2 weeks after a contest ends.
  15. Note from the judges: There are so many great entries!

*still reading*
  16. Good to know!
  17. I have ants in my pants!!
  18. Me too! Good luck to all!
    607 likes this.
  19. Ack! That burns!
    Stnywitness likes this.