[Build] Scream For Me

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Aug 5, 2017.

1. #BlameRhy
    SliceOfRhyBread, khixan and Tuqueque like this.
  2. Wash my hair...?
    607, khixan and Tuqueque like this.
  3. What’s going on what is this I wanna join later
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  4. We are just finishing it OP, I'm sorry. We're hoping to open next weekend, though it may have to wait because I have a family reunion coming up.
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  5. Sorry man, I would welcome the help, but we're finishing up right now. :( I'm sorry you missed it.
    607, Tuqueque and ChumMiner like this.
  6. Really sorry I wasn't able to help like I said I would! I fell asleep by accident!
    khixan and Tuqueque like this.
  7. No worries! We wound up going till 1AM; it was way too late. I feel like a zombie right now myself.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. 10pm is 3am my time so 1am would be 6am :confused:
    There's no way I would've been up that long lmao
    If you do ever need my help again though, I'm always here!
    khixan, Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  9. I've updated the TO DO list on the first page. We're just about done folks. We've got some minor things to do like chat messages and signs, and then clean up.
    607, kamirosee and Tuqueque like this.
  10. I can't wait! I'm glad I could help push things along too :D
  11. Once everything else is finished I'll do some actual interior decorating on the bottom floor in the two back corners where the doors are.
    607, Tuqueque, khixan and 1 other person like this.
  12. Huge thanks to Tuq, Sadie, Chris, Harp, and that one last person I most certainly have forgotten for coming out tonight! Great job, you guys! <3
    khixan, 607 and Tuqueque like this.
  13. they left me to get the chests....

I got lost in a full PWU storage room for an hour for not even a full room, and said screw it good night :)
    khixan, Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  14. lol i wish i could have helped but super crappy wifi makes for a very hard emc experiance
  15. 7pm emc time tonight! 6/2
    This is the final last session for Scream For Me, and it may turn out to be very short. Thank you so much to the many people who contributed to this build!

Let's run through the build and see if we forgot to finish anything up. Please check for ladders in correct spots (I spent an hour fixing ladders the other night), ender chests, beds, signs, etc.

Let's make sure the exterior walls are all done, and that they do not have spawnable blocks on them.

That's it :) We're about all done folks. Please let me know if you have any ideas for an opening event. Ghast fishing at its finest anyone? ;)
    Tuqueque and SliceOfRhyBread like this.
  16. I'm so glad to have helped so much :)
    khixan and Tuqueque like this.