[Build] Scream For Me

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Aug 5, 2017.

1. "Plan"... you think I EVER have a PLAN?!? ;)
    I've no idea. If I wind up not doing anything IRL, I'll be online. In return, real life (i.e. family, friends) accept that I am on EMC on Saturday evenings usually. This coming weekend is nice and quiet so far, so I will say there's a good chance I'll be online a bit more.
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  2. Alright, thanks.
    Lol good point, I'm probs the only planner of the group, eh?

I do want to note i'm having a rough week with just as rough a schedule so if I am on I may be in a foul mood. Will try to work on it.
    607 likes this.
  3. I'm trying to wrap up eating and whatnot IRL. I'll probably be online around 3pm today, cheers all <3
    Tuqueque and Tbird1128 like this.
  4. Do you all have any updated pictures of the project or do we have to wait until its finished? :)
    khixan likes this.
  5. Good idea. I'll try to find a minion volunteer to get on that ;)
  6. btw, We are starting a session rn, khixan is currently on, join if you want!
    khixan likes this.
  7. That looks absolutely amazing!
    khixan, 607 and Tuqueque like this.
  8. This is cool, but I have an idea for a much better ghast farm design:

Make an entire area unspawnable except ghasts and then stick Rhy in a box in the middle. The ghasts all seem to be attracted to him in some way ;) so you can let nature take its course.

You are welcome to kidnap him- no ransom will be paid.
    khixan, 607 and Tuqueque like this.
  9. Rhy has been helping design/build parts of it, so I'm hoping his essence will soak in and attract more ghasts. Not that we need more. You can't even build there without ghast guards. Works a little too well ;)
  10. All,

Hospice was out today for my grandmother. Followed up by nurses and an oxygen machine.
    I have a shrieking headache after dealing with relatives all day. Grammie needs round the clock care. I'll be away a lot this week.

To be continued. Cross fingers for next weekend. Or who knows. Maybe I'll take some aspirin and perk up much later tonight.

Thank you.
  11. I hope you feel better soon, and I'm sorry about your grandma. I understand (if) today's off- I think it is?
    Tuq we need a chat if you don't understand hospice....
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  12. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry... Only read the title...
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  13. We are canceled for our usual Saturday (2/3/18).

My grandmother passed away, and I have the invading horde here for the funeral.

The Dragon is dead. Long live The Dragon.
  14. I'm so sorry, khixan! My condolences to you and your family.
  15. Yes, my condolences as well Khixan.
  16. Aww I'm sorry Khixan :(
    khixan and Tuqueque like this.
  17. Scream For Me is on for tonight! Anyone have a time preference? I'm pretty much just derping around this evening :D
    Tuqueque likes this.
  18. I'm on atm i can stop the jungle shredding to come back.
  19. or not, someone wants me to do an errand. 4-5 central time? (5-6 EMC) starting?