[Build] Scream For Me

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Why?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. I don't know if you realize how difficult that was.
    I spent four hours of concentration *kind of, I had stuff i was doing between* to get almost all of it done, and I need to do the north corner of the west wall yet.
    And the bottom of the east. Right, I skipped that.
    khixan, Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  3. Aah, I get it now! I didn't know you were building it, I thought someone else had built it and you didn't like it. :p
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  4. Sadie is the official "I will copy your design to the other side" builder. The designers would never finish if it weren't for Sadie's help doing that (and that definitely includes me!).
    She now hates stairs and the weird ways we place them, and glazed terracotta. Because copying that stuff is a PEST.
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  5. Not nearly as much as I hate that wall. Someone messed up on one side of the wall. Completely.
    Also balancing on the wall when ghasts spawn inside and decide to play target practice. Ugh. I hate those things.

I'm considering going back out to finish the wall section, I have no clue if I have time around a project but I really need to finish that section before I lose motivation.... Whether or not the crew is out there.
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  6. Almost got done with exterior, found something off in purple flight, very off- boy we could use khix's guidance...
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. Severe weather in my part of the country. We've lost power twice already. We're on for tomorrow IF the electricity and internet cooperate with this insane weather.
  8. Can 2nd this. Although, surprisingly, no power outages. Just a few flickerings here.
    607, Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  9. Yup, rough storms here, our internet died and I'm on neighbor's- if ours cannot come up, well.. I won't be on for tomorrow :/
    607, khixan and Tuqueque like this.
  10. 7pm tonight folks (EMC time).

I may also pop on during the afternoon. I have a bit of cooking to do, and then I'll be about.
  11. Alright, will be there.
  12. 7PM till we drop tonight. Bump for the good of the cause.

This may be one of the last public nights. We are a few weeks away from being finished folks :D
  13. I'll try and make it if nothing happens.

Fair warning: I won't join discord.
    khixan likes this.
  14. Logging in now. Yes, I am early. Pick your jaws up off the floor.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  15. SNOW DAY!
    I'm logging in from 4pm till 6pm if the power stays on :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. ... Lucky for snow. I'll miss you thought, I won't be home for another.... forty? minutes.
    (?) Wow though, lucky kiddos. It flurried then stopped.
    khixan and Tuqueque like this.
  17. I have a bit of free time tonight. Popping on. Will be on tomorrow evening as usual.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  18. 7PM till ??? tonight. Though not till 2AM again. I had way too much fun and stayed up way too late with y'all last night. Cheers :)
  19. Yeah and you made us laugh our heads off in the dead of night... That was fun tho.
    607, khixan and Tuqueque like this.