[Build] Scream For Me

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Aug 5, 2017.

1. 5 sounds good to me. Thanks Sadie!
    Sadie_dog and Tuqueque like this.
  2. The TO DO list and the DONE list on the first page have been updated. Please check them out if you want to know what's happening.

The sixth floor (Orange, fishing style) is under construction.

We have not yet chosen a color/materials theme for the seventh and final floor. If you have suggestions, post them please :)

If you have a DC of End Stone Brick laying around, we could really use it for when we go to do the entrance link ups to the Nether Express. We seem to be doing great on materials otherwise.

Thank you everyone that has come out to help or donated! Much appreciated! Hopefully this will be another fun build for everyone on EMC to use and enjoy :) You'll all be happy to know the build works extremely well. A little too well. Hard to work on it without "ghast guards" LOL.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. I think Rhy and i infused our ghast attracting spirits into it :)
    khixan and Tuqueque like this.
  4. The fun continues tonight.

What time would everyone like to do? I'm free from now till like 9 or 10 pm tonight. Later if I get a second wind. Holler at me if you want to come out and have a time you want/need.

If you are just seeing this for the first time, please check out the first and second posts on the first page, cheers ;)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  5. I'm free atm :p Cleaning up NHG stuff
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  6. 5-7 as a starting time. Might as well start early and get more done. That's my opinion, I feel like doing stuff today.
  7. I just got notified I may be leaving in about an hour- three hours, so I'll see if I'm actually still around...
    Score for random visitors -.-
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. Alright folks, I'm going to hop on now and go till roughly 7pm. Then we'll see if I can manage a second wind for a late shift tonight for the vampires (and folks in other time zones lol). Playing that by ear though.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. If you want to donate, thank you!
    If you want to sell PWU some of this, thank you! PWU has rupees. I might as well spend some.

Materials needed for the last floor. I am guesstimating the quantities.
    Light blue glazed terracotta 4 stacks
    Blue glazed terracotta 4 stacks
    Cyan glazed terracotta 6 stacks
    Gray glazed terracotta 6 stacks
    Light gray glazed terracotta 10 stacks
    Cyan concrete 12 stacks
    Blue concrete 8 stacks
    Light blue concrete 8 stacks
    Cyan Terracotta 12 stacks

For the entrance and tie ins to the Nether Express, we need at least 1-2 more DCs of End Stone Brick. That will be the LAST thing we build, so no rush.

UPDATE: fBuilderS has gotten us all the glazed terracotta and is working on the concrete. Derp_Duckie is working on the light blue concrete. Thank you both so much!!!
  10. Thank you everyone! I will be back online at 10pm tonight for a 2nd late night session <3
    (I don't guarantee how long I'll last, but hopefully for an hour or two!)
    Tuqueque, 607 and derp_duckie like this.
  11. John's pixel art design for south wall. Fabulous!
  12. That's some fire pixel art.
  13. Oh, wow! That's really cool! :)
  14. How many punny people have we? "punny" doesn't count as a pun cause it ain't intended.
    Chris (Dice) and Shy, who else?
    But yes, yes indeed, good job John :)
    Tuqueque, khixan and ShytheMetalhead1 like this.
  15. _Devuu__, Tuqueque, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  16. *groans* worse than Chris, even -.-
  17. I've put in for 3 quotes for movers. I've gotten the whole list organized for TO DO (boxes, tape, paper, etc). I've planned where existing furniture is going. I've gotten a great photo of Grammie's best painting to take to the printers. ETC!!! I think I've spent all of today so far on email and phone. /End Vent of trying to organize Grammie's estate.

S4M will start sometime this evening between 5 and 8. Sorry I can't be more specific. I am at the mercy of the people who haven't called me back yet. Waiting on their phone calls.
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  18. We're out there, feel free to join us :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. Thank you everyone who came out tonight! I had a great time :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  20. And I hate the designers of the east/west walls!