[Build] Scream For Me

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Ugh but MOM I wanna go see Star Wars :(

(I'm not gonna be around to help, i'm going to see Star Wars even though it will be at 8 at night so i'll play payday 2 to pass the time just to avoid a blocky game.)
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  2. Lol looks like khix only gets one session :p
    Looking forward to helping today, taking a break from unruly cousins that randomly showed up at midnight last night -.-
    Tuqueque, 607 and khixan like this.
  3. Nope, you gotta shovel snow :)
  4. I woke up feeling icky. I've been adding tea and honey to myself to become human. I'm kinda out of it, so no 2 sessions. I stayed up way too late playing Oxygen Not Included. Got it as gift for Xmas :)

Let's do 6pm tonight! I should be recovered and more human by then :)

EDIT: Sydney, that's what husbands are for ;)
    Tuqueque and Sydney4363 like this.
  5. I may be around for a bit tonight if that's happening.
  6. Alright, marked and ready. See ya then, feel better khix.
  7. I'm eating, will be on as soon as I'm done :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. I feel so bad cause I signed up to do this but two weeks in a row I've been cut off
    After Wednesday screw travellin till March!
  9. I will be on at 7pm tonight (EMC time). Cheers all :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. Bump for the build! 7pm tonight folks, hope to see you :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. Waiting for signs and I see none :p
    I'm working on regear but I'm low on diamonds xp and energy...
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. Today was Kye's birthday party. I am going to collapse. Trampoline park. The children have killed me. Tonight is gonna be a late one folks, will late you know when I wake back up!
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  13. Alright, well we found her.
    I'm not in a good mood, I just popped my anger, I need a few hours to cool off again. Maybe I can lure sleep back. If I don't show tonight, I am sorry.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  14. Tuq and I are waiting patiently for news...
    Just a slight bump.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  15. I stayed up for as long as I can but alas church in the morning...
    I did not know today was Kye's birthday and I cleared this evening for this... But no promises for next week. I'm sorry khix...
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. I passed out, woke back up briefly, and used a lot of aspercreme. Sorry guys! Too much pain. I am too old for trampolines, zip lines, and falling into foam pits. It did me in.
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  17. Ah I see, sorry if I seemed pushy.
    Last night i got in a fowl mood when I sat still too long- not at all blaming you, I could've done stuff instead of sitting around anyway.
    khixan, 607 and Tuqueque like this.
  18. id like to help in some small way on this and check it out when its all done
  19. Come on out this weekend bitemenow, shoot some ghasts for us, or help build, whatever floats your boat. I try to always do at least Saturdays. Obviously, I failed this past Saturday LOL. Now that we're past holiday and birthday madness, my schedule will get more free time over the weekends to be out there :)
    bitemenow15 and Tuqueque like this.
  20. Yay khix :p
    Question, you plan on doin Sunday? if not i can try to squeeze Sat...
    khixan and Tuqueque like this.