[April Fools] Empire Minecraft - Under Attack by Zombies!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Apr 1, 2014.

1. I got on my uninfected alt and some noob was waiting at a random residence for me to log on...................................
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. Sounds like you were the noob in that situation. If someone knew you were going to avoid getting infected, then you made a mistake by letting them know that.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  3. Where am I in this?
    <--
  4. Is the goal to become infected and infect as many people as possible before this is over? Or is the goal to not become infected and have the highest playing time on the servers? :p
  5. I assume the survivors get a special promo judging from remarks from the mods saying Promotional Collectors will love it.
  6. Yes, but would the promo come from not being infected or from infecting the most people? lol
    607 likes this.
  7. no I joined and someone was already waiting and I never told anyone and I never said I told anyone.. you can't just assume I told people......
  8. So what you are saying is that someone was coincidentally in the area of where your alt would log in, and that you didn't check to see if it was safe before logging in? Still same situation.
    607, highlancer54 and FDNY21 like this.
  9. I log on and realize everyone is either villager or zombie...Its surprising how long it took me to get it was an April Fools' joke :p
    607 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. my alt ends up in random places sometimes... again you can't just assume lol
  11. I like how Mojang made us all villagers and then Aikar seems to have taken it a step further and made it Zombies Vs. Villagers.
    607 and highlancer54 like this.
  12. It must be amusing on pvp servers.
  13. You can undisguize by typing /ud (back to a villager from zombie)
  14. Nothing random on the Empire.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  15. I go random places with Altimamaxx and I leave him at random places... so you are expecting me to know
  16. Yes I am. :) I just don't see how it was a "noob" who got you, when it was completely your fault.
    607, slash14459 and highlancer54 like this.
  17. Good thing my Batcave is fortified in the wilderness. Bring it zombies!
  18. so how do you infect someone?
  19. go near them

Aikar: I like events like this, I wish it could happen more often on non-special days.
    Sorry to say but I was expecting something a bit more trollish, since April First is when the trolls come out. Other than that, I enjoy this event I wish to have more of them.
    607 and PandasEatRamen like this.