[April Fools] Empire Minecraft - Under Attack by Zombies!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Apr 1, 2014.

1. yw :p
    AliceF3 likes this.
  2. Last night, before I went to bed, I had a solid lead. I had infected 36 people withing 2 hours and I had a 22 point lead. That all was destroyed by QuarterStop, Defluxer, pascal1881, and hisbling.

Should have called in sick today :p
  3. Yeah, they come by every minute or two.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  4. Its ok buddy, #nolife #broketripledigits #103infected
    607, PandasEatRamen and deathconn like this.
  5. I'm very pleased with my new skin. I never realized how desperately Minecraft needed this. :)
    607 and RainbowChin like this.
  6. Hmm... might go online for this.
  7. Lol I would think its way easy to not get infected. get to your res, map hide, turn off move and tp.

Or, get out into your hidden waste base, and afk there all day long.

easy as pie! (or braaains)
  8. i just wish i knew what was happening before i got infected i though there was random spawning zombies in town and can kill you :p
    607 likes this.
  9. Event has been disabled, but very likely to return with improvements in the future

/infections still works for now too, as well as the setting.
  10. I for hrm found this hrm event to be hrm, hrm hrm hrm hrrrm pretty hrming hrm.
  11. Congrats to those who made the Leaderboard!
    QuarterStop was an alpha Zombie, taking over the ranks!
    1: QuarterStop (114),
    2: hisbling (76),
    3: pascal1881 (69),
    4: Defluxer (65),
    5: penfoldex (38),
    6: deathconn (38),
    7: hashhog3000 (36),
    8: dirkjan23 (26),
    9: jkjkjk182 (24),
    10: darksuperlord (21)
  12. omg yes i wasnt kicked out after i went to sleep :D
    QuarterStop likes this.
  13. Was fun! Ill be giving everyone who made it onto the leaderboard a prize of 500(-50 for mailing)rupees, and a stack of rotten flesh!
  14. Awesome! Remember that its 50 rupees *per item* to mail so a stack is 50x64=3200 rupees to mail a stack of anything...unless something has changed?
  15. Well. I got on the leaderboard at one point with # 8
  16. It's always been per stack :)
    highlancer54 likes this.
  17. More specifically it o is charged per slot used.
  18. I infected one person.. QuarterStop beat me to anyone else I tried to get, so I kind of just gave up :rolleyes: Congratulations to him and the others, though :)
    bloodra1n, QuarterStop and kevdudeman like this.
  19. My alt infected me >.< Yes, I'm really stupid.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  20. Ah, because when this was first introduced, I remember me and another sending a couple items in the same slot and it charged 50 per item. Thanks for the clarification!

Also, I derped also, and was trying to protect someone 'not' infected... told them to go somewhere, where I was at, checked to make sure the coast was clear, however I warped there first and was in the middle of typing while they warped to where I was. Whoops, I infected them. Guess I couldn't stop myself from biting!