APRIL FOOLS! EMC and 1.9 combat, what will happen!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by BigDavie, Apr 1, 2016.

1. I have the same idea..
  2. OMG I luv dis update. I better get my player killing gear ready. Time to farm some items.
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  3. This made me laugh next there will be ++ o beat the + so a new +++ will be invented :)

As for changes Minecraf has always changed and while there has been a lot of great stuff added over the years there has also been things we don't like or some of us don't like. Most servers would just turn on the PVP like it or not at least with EMC they have programed a choice although I am not so sure I like the idea of the white feather and yellow dye as these are in my opinion a little discriminatory toward those that disagree or are not so fond of PVP although maybe in jest a simple toggle command would suffice, allow pvp on/off.

Still credit where credit is due for all the work that goes on behind the scenes which does add a new and exciting element to EMC.

Let the fortress and castle building commence :)
    gladranger7 and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  4. Now here's my question. Hackers. We all know they exist and are some of the most annoying people on the game, if we die to them and lose a ton of OP gear and they take it and won't give it back, then what? Are we allowed to pm SS to get it from them and ban them? Or is it tough luck?
    gladranger7 likes this.
  5. I think this might be an April Fools prank. :D
    BigDavie and Wither_Addict like this.
  6. Oh dang, if they did...
    BigDavie and Uzack like this.
  7. Personally, I don't think this is fair for the new players or anyone who just wants to mine or build things on their own.

First off, new players might not know about the white feather thing we have in EMC, or maybe they don't have a feather, etc. Also, there are people who want to fight mobs but not players, since players have WAY more damage, etc. PvP wrecks the fun in survival Minecraft. I hope this update can reverse itself :)
  8. You got it :)
    See above...
    see above above...
    BigDavie likes this.
  9. Haha, I knew something was wrong about it. ;)
    BigDavie likes this.
  10. Great, now I can kill all the players that I was killing illegally in the frontier all this time anyway wherever I want! :D

I joke, I joke :rolleyes:
  11. Was that actually an April Fool's Prank :(
    BigDavie likes this.
  12. Fortunately, only a prank :)
    *Prepares for comment to be deleted*
    BigDavie likes this.
  13. Although im not a big PVP person i still know how to give someone a good slaying! Cant wait!!:D
  14. Does the empire need to go this direction and turn into a PVP server? This is taking steps in the wrong direction, the empire is supposed to be a peaceful community, if we don't enable PVP in the frontier/waste, I'd be okay and keep it in the PVP arena where it belongs. Hoping this is a prank because today is April Fool's Day.
    BigDavie, Vardalaka and gladranger7 like this.
  15. Are you crazy?
  16. April fools?
    BigDavie likes this.
  17. so what I can walk into LLO and murder the entire op stealing as I go? just because I spent 20 bucks? this sounds like the server is a little to money happy so lets make all the players kill each other! and the waste!? u relize that shop items will be way more expensive now? cause explain to me y I want to go lose my 5kr pix to a man who ambused me rather than work hard this is my first update since joining and u look like all the others-money huingry not careing that no one wants this so how long b4 I have to by god armor?
    Vardalaka and HitDaQuan like this.
  18. April fools :)
    Had my previous posts removed when telling people about it.
    Don't worry, all a sick joke.
    BigDavie likes this.
  19. It was my understanding this announcement was meant for after April 1st and the 1.9 update to avoid confusion.