APRIL FOOLS! EMC and 1.9 combat, what will happen!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by BigDavie, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Awesome. $10 is the price of so many tears to come ;)

(Seriously though, nice gag, if it didn't clash with everything that EMC has been, I'd maybe be fooled)
  2. Soulbreaker has got to be the single stupidest idea you guys have come up with! Come on! This isn't a kill to look pvp server but you guys are moving it that way! Make pvp bannable again. You guys are smart. Find a way.
  3. Any news on the brick walls? Err... My bad... Op Shields that block everything?
    Kytula and gladranger7 like this.
  4. *Phew* That's a relief, this was an April Fool's Day prank.
    BigDavie, fBuilderS and gladranger7 like this.
  5. It all sounds awesome. I like fighting mobs and was looking forward to using a shield with my sword.

However what your saying now is since i'm not holding a white feather in my shield hand. A player can just come over and start fighting me while i'm slaying zombies.

Why not instead of holding a white feather there be a /toggle to stop someone from being able to PVP you in the wild.
    Gage9942 likes this.
  6. No you mis-interpret, they meant to release this after so you wouldnt think it was that :)
  7. Just bought myself Soulbound+. And I gotta say, the lore on it looks amazing. Great job guys
    HitDaQuan likes this.
  8. Will grieving still be against the rules? Consider allowing grinding so Aikar can stop working on grief protection and work on more important things like stone slabs?
  9. OK I sat on it and thought, well they are being lawless with killing y would they protect my chests?! so are u going to remove ban if someone steals my stuff out of chest or griefs my house!?
  10. Why can't this be for real and not a prank. I'm gonna go cry now. Such hope. Much disappointment.
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  11. Shhh... don't let the regular players know about the Paradise 1.9 supporter only server. Please keep all Paradise talk to supporter forums.
  12. I cant find them in the shop so maybe Aprils fools it better be STAFF!
    BigDavie likes this.
  13. Hahaha
    Reidlin, Vardalaka and TotoStyle like this.
  14. hey foxy is ur 2d foxy wool will it burn? I might burn when I leave to make a point that emc is no longer anything but a mindless PvP server :p
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  15. Sorry I am new...

April Fools immunity activated..

First..based on all I read prior to coming here..this is completely opposite.

If true...sounds like a scare tactic to get funds from players?? I mean $5 or 10 translates into a lot of ruppess that could be better spent on buying lots of god gear?

First real eco server I have found that would put pvp before economy/community.... seen it happen before a long time ago.. bye bye servers..

Yeah so again... not fooling me.
  16. I joined emc becuase it was no pvp... And the main ad to it is no pvp... =\
    Off hand is very usefull, and now you telling me i cant use itbecause i have to have a feather? How im a supposed to fight a momentus outside spawn without getting targeted by players(if i want to use the shiwld in the offhand)

You are basicly discriminating players that like the wild but dont like to pvp by "not updating" them with the offhand.

I dont like this.
  17. well said!

so staff u got feelers yet? THAT WE HATE THIS!!!
    Atsushi1, Vardalaka and Acemox2k like this.
  18. I am 99.9% sure this is an April fools joke.
    BigDavie likes this.
  19. This is as good as the EMC tax idea. Great way to start April :p
    BigDavie, 607, Kytula and 2 others like this.
  20. everyone remember what day it is!
    BigDavie likes this.