APRIL FOOLS! EMC and 1.9 combat, what will happen!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by BigDavie, Apr 1, 2016.

1. no
  2. will it be in ops?
  3. no no one can grammer no longer exists here as peace no longer exists in waste/ wild
    tuqueque, FoxyRavenger and Gawadrolt like this.
  4. Fine let's give them what they want:

I'm so sick of this stuff. How can you add this. I'm quiting!
    Gawadrolt and gladranger7 like this.
  5. still future players wont stay because they wont be able to go get material du to pvp
    Vardalaka likes this.
  6. anyways isn't 1.9 a bit away especially with the fact Aikar only has a few other devs :p
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  7. Someone suggested a ps setting. Why not a PS setting that turns off pvp, making it so you can't attack another player and they can't attack you? Why do we have to get forced into this? Especially the stupid difficulty 1 thing. Just because I don't want a player with every enchantment there is on his gear to come and kill me, I have to play on difficulty one (without having dual wielding available to me).

EDIT: because I have to be holding that stupid feather.
  8. I joined Because there is no PVP at will. I can go about my business and worry about monsters and and normal problems of the game. Now they want me to hold a yellow feather up over my head and run around making chicken noises?? And wrap me in bubble wrap with diff 1 as well so i cant get anything if i try to fight a monster now because i want to act like a chicken??? OH WAIT, I REMEMBER NOW.... all I have to do is start spending money:cool: I buy everything I need with super +++ then raise it to the power of the square root of the nth power of the number of servers running over the upgrade to the add on to the mainframe in the new office at starlis. Take this number and multiply it by the number of new people coming in that can easily be relieved of everything they own at least once and half of that number will be relieved of their stuff twice. Now with the square root of the number of people with unlimited funds (Iron Man Money) to finance their war, who will decimate the the remainder.... hang on a second let me do the math.... hmmmm.. lets see... move the decimal... carry the one.... yep. It all adds up!

This sucks. I have enjoyed my time here and will begin searching for a new home. Preparations will begin for a drop party and everyone is invited, especially staff. Everyone will get to watch as I do my best to destroy every promo I have. I will withdraw my museum Item, a rare and no longer available item which will be destroyed to everyones delight who is lucky enough to hold one. My destruction of all my items is a good thing as it will help the economy. My leaving the server means one less clucking chicken wandering around. My biggest regret is spending $130.00 on a server that i though was different. Goodbye
  9. You might not like the idea now, just wait and you will :D
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  10. The Empire has fallen.
  11. As soon as I saw the date of this post, I knew. I haven't fallen for a single prank today, as of yet. :D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  12. This had better be a prank.
  13. With the new update like this? I'd rather quit altogether. What's next? Soulbound++++++++++ book for your soul? And what? Frontier and Wasteland PvP? They'll just wait for you right outside of spawn after you've came from a tedious mining trip only to loot you off for diamonds or other stuffs. The white feather stuff sucks. I doubt it'd protect you since all they have to do is to pour Lava over your head. I'm here for the non-pvp aspect and implementing this sucks. It restricted every non-pvp players to towns only, unable to gather resources at all. The economy will be stuck, etc etc etc... I hate this. This update stuff has better be a joke...
    Davinchicken, Vardalaka and TBird1128 like this.
  14. Lol'd
    PenguinDJ, Vardalaka and Gawadrolt like this.
  15. Oh no if it was your soul you'd have to be staff to get it
    gladranger7 likes this.
  16. This thread makes no sense, literally, I think its a prank...
  17. This is a prank and staff are aweful at it -_- all they are doing is making people mad :mad:
    gladranger7 likes this.
  18. The Empire will fall if this happens!
    TBird1128 likes this.
  19. Lol

Either way, if this is real, then I'm outta here permanently. Even with the PvP features removed, I'd not be coming back.

Even Aikar won't be safe now... If he leaves Town at all...