APRIL FOOLS! EMC and 1.9 combat, what will happen!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by BigDavie, Apr 1, 2016.

1. We still going on about this? Here's a better question. How many posts were deleted today? ;)
  2. Is it just me, or is the darkening of the site getting worse?
  3. Maybe we should just pretend this thread is nonexistent? Outta site outta mind I guess :p
  4. To anyone wanting to catch up on 15 pages, this sums it up:

5. and
  6. Then tomorrow they be like:

TromboneSteve and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.

7. This Thread
    The_Boulder and Bellusros like this.
  8. PVP would make the Empire a lot more "Trump-ified."
    Ya know, with the

armored walls and stuff around outposts.
    Sgt_Pepper4 and Bellusros like this.
  9. Lava Walls, of course. All around the SMP5 wild, right?
  10. And make them pay for it.
  11. Spoken like a true trump supporter.
    ChamelonNYC and Bellusros like this.
  12. If anything this update would keep me on. Due to some recent events with staff that are TOTALLY un-biased I'm highly considering leaving. This update and the fact that I have nothing else in my life are reasons I may stay on.
  13. Killing people who are just building in the wild is just another form of greifing. This is like the Google prank, it seemed funny when staff thought it up but it has ticked off quite a few people
    Jinkers likes this.
  14. I hope this isn't true.
  15. It seems like it's becoming interesting. I came a week ago here in a search for a non PvP server and bam! Well, I guess PvP just follows me around and theres no way I'm gonna search for a new server so whatever....... Luckly I'm good at it. And can players with chicken sound also lay eggs? Will they drop raw chicken?

Anyway, it's just a stupid idea to give advantage to people who waste so much money on games. I mean, from owners perspective it's not, 'cause they will earn more but hey, it's an advantage that people without it will start hating this server and look up for some other ones. So in the long run, I guess that its a stupid idea not just for people who dont's spend much money on games but also for owners. And the worst thing is, girls dont PvP (well, maybe some) so we just lost a couple dozen of them.

I'm happy to vote and donate if I like the server, even if it brings me nothing, but this thing with soulbound and soulbound+ and soulbound breaker and ...... o.0 Just stupid.... When I kill someone I want ALL of his inventory. That's it :D

Or is this just a prank ?

If it is then I can just imagine all of you that know that this is a prank laughing at almost every post here. Way to go guys! ;) And I hope that there were no rage quiters :)

Happy birthday cats!

I hope they got some chicken for diner MUAHHHHAHAHAHAHA :p:)
  16. Why is father still in the main post? Someone please correct this error. It's on emc main page for all to see.
  17. I like my own post.
    Kytula likes this.
  18. I love the idea of making castle with lots of traps and stuff but the idea of just being able to sneak up behind someone and hit them with a sword until they die is just barbaric
  19. I mean, it's bad enough when you die and your items despawn but losing your hard earned stuff just because someone has a diamond sword is just stupid