APRIL FOOLS! EMC and 1.9 combat, what will happen!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by BigDavie, Apr 1, 2016.

1. It's a pretty obvious joke though. The original post is something EMC would never do without at least asking players first, and it was posted on a day where people make dumb jokes and pranks. Surely after however many years of your life you would know that on April 1st people make jokes, right?
  2. This is what I mean, others are just being dumbly rude to others.
  3. Do you need someone whacked Godmother?
    MissFable likes this.
  4. You dont think I can tell when it was a joke?! I know this is, but it was uncalled for by the staff. Just causing drama in the thread.
  5. I'm sorry. I was just having fun. No offense meant.
    TuckerAmbr and SoulPunisher like this.
  6. I never said you couldn't tell if it was a joke. I interpreted what you said as others couldn't tell it was a joke and were arguing with eachother over it or something. Sorry.

The thread was totally called for though. It's an april fools joke. As I said, its easy to look at the date and know that - when people take this thread seriously and argue that's their own fault for not knowing that the websites over the whole internet like to make crappy, poorly-planned and not-even-funny jokes on this day.

The best one I've seen today is the German Embassy's one.
  7. Right now it looks like the only person causing drama is you. Bring it down a notch; if you read through the thread carefully you will see most people are just having fun with this.
    Also don't feed the trolls
  8. If anyone else took this seriously, I would like to be the first one to tell them "CHECK THE DATE!!"
  9. Yes of course Godmother.
    TuckerAmbr, Sparticals and MissFable like this.
  10. Honestly, before anyone else gets confused or pissed off,
    I recommend that this post gets marked as an April Fools Joke.
    We don't need any more angry players or people threatening to quit.
    Something needs to be done to prevent any more damage from happening.
  11. The post you replied to is great.

Too bad its gone now lol.
    Keliris likes this.
  12. I did not... I actually read every single post in this thread and yesterday before going sleep I put a reminder of april fools on my phone, where i check EMC always. When this morning i entered EMC i saw this thread. i thought it was going to be a funny thread or something, but came out this sorrowful changes. and i thought what a great april fools joke! but then i started reading comments and i saw this:
    It is real... Yeah i found it strange krysyy not giving the news but she was on her wedding, and that making people reading this thread and immediately leaving, isn't a good april fool prank, its a self- backstab... so yeah maybe i got fooled, then i recognize it was funny, but not to the evidence that is in this thread. Also the April fools prank is the suddenly darkening of the forums and that "trump was here" those are funny not backstabbing... you just need to think a little that if this was a april fools prank, they would want to hurt the EMC members, and loosing customers... On the other hand Mojang april fools update i really cool! and hiding the signature
  13. The sudden darkening of the forums is causing me eyestrain when I don't wear my glasses and its also making my laptop freeze up for a few seconds. That's worse than a prank update.
    Bellusros likes this.
  14. {sorry God_of_Gods I replied to the wrong post there this was the reply meant for your post}
    If FbuilderS doesn't make his next payment by tonight we might be needing some cement.
    jossytheninja likes this.
  15. I said they(EMC owners) weren't stabbing themselves, i didn't say they wouldn't stab your eyes ;)
  16. top kek! :D
  17. Last I checked, my post count was 98, now it's 95. I require to be told by the staff member that removed the 3 posts as to why they were removed.
  18. What you require is time to cool off
    Bellusros likes this.