APRIL FOOLS! EMC and 1.9 combat, what will happen!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by BigDavie, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Guess who's going to waste $20 on these books?
    ILTG likes this.
  2. No, What I require is a full explanation of there may be legal repercussions.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  3. Your troll-fu is strong.

The fraying of the American moral fabric, decades left unchecked, has led to such serious crimes as conspiracy to break a EULA, and attempted breakage of a EULA. Maybe we do need Trump.
  4. Doesn't SMP1 have a place for people who do this?
  5. I'm such a terrible PVPer. Guess I'm going broke since I'll spend all my rupees on buying the supplies I need for my res. :oops:
  6. I live on SMP1 =P
  7. Same =3
  8. PVP1*
    The_Boulder likes this.
  9. If this thread is, in fact, not an April Fools Joke, then there would be total chaos in the "griefing" aspect of EMC.

Public Farms - forget about those. People go AFK get clonked over the head with a stick - all that time lost.

Player "raids" on bases - before, if someone was at their base, they could report to staff that someone was at their base who was uninvited. Now, the raider has free reign of the base of the person was unarmed. All that needs to happen is that the raider finds the bed, and then kills the owner of the base.

Spawn Locations - a reason I joined EMC in the first place. Other servers had a wall of people camping around spawn. No one would be able to access their railroads to get to outposts, and if they got that far, it is almost certain that they would be followed, just to be executed later down the line.

SMP10 - I saw some players reference this idea before. Keep the majority of the population happy, and let those who value PVP hang out there. Let there be more materials or something, which gives economic incentive to take a hop over to the new server.

These are my basic thoughts on the matter, and I strongly disagree with this update. The entire purpose of using an outpost to get materials back to town would be destroyed one a group of "Raiders" attacks the returning "supply caravan."
    ILTG likes this.
  10. Mixed feelings

8/10
  11. So glad this is a joke.
    Because otherwise I'd have to detonate all of the bombs I've planted underneath the smp2 frontier.
    I get around a lot.
    #PleaseDontBanMe
    AverageWalrus and Bellusros like this.
  12. Ummm, about those...
  13. Actually the only good thing that might come out of this would be that outposts could become fortresses with booby traps. I have a lot of trap ideas...
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  14. I can do evil things to those who wish to murder me for my stuff >: )
  15. Am I the only one seeing some players say they'll quit then want this update 25x more than before because not only would it be great but we get rid of,certain players?
    StoneSky likes this.
  16. Wait, you're not quitting if this is implemented?

Meh, I see no use of this update then. :p
    ILTG, Seanawesome14 and ChamelonNYC like this.
  17. dont tell them!
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  18. Ok maybe this update isn't so great anymore. No I still love it. I,l be your personal bodyguard crystal <3
    Kytula likes this.
  19. My logic is, why post the thread on April fools if it isn't a joke? Couldn't you wait till tomorrow? Has anyone actually been murdered (yes I will use that term) in the wild?
  20. I feel that some people on the thread could relate to this...