APRIL FOOLS! EMC and 1.9 combat, what will happen!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by BigDavie, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Sounds to me like you'd just end up with a mad dad.
    Kytula and JerryCameToo like this.
  2. You know the post mentions being able to make items soulbound but it never mentions that they become unbreakable. I know you can mend them but that take a lot of xp.

Also i suggested a toggle switch for those that don't want to fight player but still like fighting mobs.

This whole thing reeks of foolishness.....................
  3. FBuilderS, you better come up with the funds or you will be swimming with the fishys if yous knows what I means.
    MissFable likes this.
  4. Ice him!
    MissFable likes this.
  5. We's gonna put yous on ice if yous don't do as we's say, FBulderS. Yous don't mess with the Godmother, yous guy yous.
    TuckerAmbr, MissFable and Kytula like this.
  6. Guys guys calm down. The PvP is the least of our worries. If Trump really did hack the entire game servers then we would have walls around everything, and if we went to other peoples residences we would all be considered illegal immigrants and be banned from the server.

Just be happy it's only PVP and not a communist state ;)
  7. I'm pretty sure this is an april fools joke...
  8. So the smp5ers could ban the smp8ers from coming to smp5 until we figure out what the heck is their deal?
  9. ... What about the fun community events like FNM? If you have random players killing each other in the waste, that is just stupid. FNM will be gone forever. :( Emc should be thinking about the current members on emc, rather than the members they gain in the future. Even though you think this is good, lots of players will leave if this updates. If you want people to pvp more, then YOU should host more pvp related events. ARGH
    BenMA likes this.
  10. No one could go anywhere. Once you are on your plots you are stuck there. You step on the town road, then you are illegal there. You can only go to your property and that's that xD
  11. I am not an animal! I am a human being!
    TuckerAmbr, MissFable and Kytula like this.
  12. PvP announcement on EMC on April 1st? Really?...

...excuse me if I'm suspicious.... ;)
    Kytula likes this.
  13. I read that post. I was angry. I was ready to put my phone down and never think of EMC again.
  14. 316 posts (317) in less than 12 hours..
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  15. Come on guys we can do better than that. Pick up the pace.
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  16. I hate April 1st :p
    Greylond likes this.
  17. time 2 rekt all those afk noobs
  18. Yep, I also hate it.
    khixan likes this.
  19. why ya gotta be that way man? that is way harsh dude.