6/7/2016 - Chest Issue

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Jun 7, 2016.

1. just wondering if everyone is having fps issues since the 1.9 update I can only pull 3 - 6 fps when before I was pulling 60 fps, if there is a way to fix this on my end some help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks
    Bendermenz
  2. Yes I have been having this issue since we went to 1.9. I have a half decent computer and had to install optifine. I suggest you install optifine to get better fps.
  3. kool thanks SkareCboi :)
    We3_Nub likes this.
  4. where can I get otifine hd from and is it ok to use on empire <-- probably a silly question
  5. We3_Nub likes this.
  6. http://optifine.net
    We3_Nub likes this.
  7. thanks guys I got it :)
    We3_Nub likes this.
  8. im so sorry for all the people who lost valueables. i quess im lucky:) but im still sorry
    We3_Nub likes this.
  9. I honestly can't remember what I was doing on EMC during this roll back time. lol
  10. I recently went to take a horse out of its pen and move it via /stable, and discovered that I had a duplicate of that horse already in the /stable. I do recall riding that horse around the afternoon before the issue came up (and I was online and at my residence when it happened so it definitely got affected). Unfortunately, I already killed the duplicate horse and burned its saddle before I thought to report it here, but it might be something others want to check.
    ShelLuser and We3_Nub like this.
  11. *hides 8 extra Dancers*

Nope, no problems over here. It may just be you.
    607, ShelLuser, We3_Nub and 1 other person like this.
  12. updates are anoying if they can go bye fast. especcially mine craft -_- <----- this looks wierder on here