2016 - Make a Million in a Year

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ItsMeWolffpack, Jan 1, 2016.

?

Do you think I can make it?

Yeah! :D 81 vote(s) 85.3%
No! -.- 14 vote(s) 14.7%
  1. I started with u and made it to three million
    And still managed to buy almost a DC of thoothpics, mob launcher, and a mall
    I am now at 3,024,376 and yes voting helps
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  2. You could get a million in a week or even less from absolute scratch starting fresh as a new player nowadays.. Just takes effort. It really isn't that difficult unless you have an inexplicit reason for constantly spending money on random things that you don't need (this does not include investments, investments are valid reasons for spending money and will make you more eventually).

I think a more reasonable challenge for getting a million rupees would be something like having to get a million rupees from your own shop signs only and not being allowed to buy from any other shop or person. So you'd have to start off with just regular starter items that every new player gets and get to a million as fast as you can without using any shop signs other than your own. You also wouldn't be allowed to buy items through your shop signs; sell signs only. You'd have to get all raw materials you need, build up a shop of your own, get people to shop at it by stocking it frequently by hand, and do all this while not being allowed to buy anything from other people. I'd like to see what the fastest time anyone would be able to pull off would be.
    Sachrock and Eviltoade like this.
  3. How can someone get a million in a week...?
    JustAJarOfJam likes this.
  4. Simple? You could:

1) Find one of many abandoned but still working wither skeleton grinders and hit it nonstop for the entire week.
    2) Produce glass from scratch. Glass is a fortune.
    3) Slap $50 on the table.
    nuclearbobomb and DufneIsANub like this.
  5. *pulls out $50*
    JustAJarOfJam and Vortixin like this.
  6. Skip set One and Two

pulls out $50 and gets the Bulk holiday voucher deal with diamond gold and iron vouchers and sells em gets 1 mill
  7. *gets $250 for birthday*
    "In the news today, a local minecraft player recently bought 5 million rupees."
  8. Well, It's a bit late, but, yeah, I think I can do this *goes to Tomvanwijnen* *Says "please"* *has got one million rupees :)*
  9. Too bad you have more rupees than me at the moment :p
    Jelle68, nuclearbobomb and 607 like this.
  10. I agree you just need to work hard and learn the market, see what people want and supply it to them, Rupees don't magically float into you balance, you have to work hard for it, that is what i did to get all of my money.:p
  11. Get 5 million in a week and I'll be impressed.
  12. 6Dc of quartz blocks... 160k per dc... ~5 hours per dc... easy as counting to the number 3
  13. 5 Hours a day for 1 DC = 160K
    Doing this every day for a week = 1,120,000
    Doing this for a month = 4,480,000
  14. I dont think one waste contains enough for a month.
    ~~~~
    Anyyywayys once we hit 1.9 I will do this challenge to see how long it takes... w/o promos.
  15. Aaaand nevermind I'm richer again :cool:

16. Just made my million rupees. ;)