2016 - Make a Million in a Year

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ItsMeWolffpack, Jan 1, 2016.

?

Do you think I can make it?

Yeah! :D 81 vote(s) 85.3%
No! -.- 14 vote(s) 14.7%
  1. It's really not that hard to do if you play about an hour each day and spend it wisely. Get a pick axe and mine quartz in the nether, use auto-farms while not playing, raid ocean monuments and nether fortresses, vote daily, and resist the temptation to buy. Just make the most of your time spent on the server, and you should have 1 million in no time!
    Says the one who has never had 1 million rupees xD
  2. So... can we purposefully try to make you not reach 1 mil? =P
    ItsMeWolffpack and ShelLuser like this.
  3. Yup =P
  4. ive done it in a few hours before :p challenge accepted
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  5. I have no way of completing this challenge but I wish you the best of luck!
  6. This only gets you 500k xD
    You'll need to get the other half through the economy >.>...
    Or with an alt <.<
    khixan and ItsMeWolffpack like this.
  7. I will attempt this with you. I reached my 100k goal in December, but I will Try to do this. The more rupees I have, the more promos I want to buy. :/
  8. ...or just make a good Blizz or Wither skeleton farm :]
    Dufne and ItsMeWolffpack like this.
  9. Same :I
    I could sell my 13 Beacons but I love them <3
  10. Becoming a millionaire in one year is possible, but not easy. If you're aiming for that goal, then I have some potentially useful advice for you.:cool:

First of all, you don't have to be playing Minecraft 24/7 or even till after midnight. Many people think more always gets done when more time is spent. Ironically, that's not the case. The truth is that if you're able to work efficiently under a healthy balance, then your overall progress will be greater. Any signs of distress, tiredness, brain fatigue, etc. signifies that you should be doing something else.

Secondly, you might be able to makes tons of in-game rupees by selling the elytra from the End City dungeons coming in Minecraft 1.9. Assuming, I know they'll be under extreme demand once EMC updates to 1.9. I'm calling both of these events to happen before June of this year (2016).
    607 and ItsMeWolffpack like this.
  11. Maybe I can make a Million in 365 days?

~Wolff's Alt =P
    Rhythmically likes this.
  12. Bump! I'm 600k away :eek:
    khixan and _Ulti like this.
  13. A good way to make a mil is start a shop. i got a rare shop on smp2 it makes a decent amount. Selling rares an promos will get you to your million mark fast expeshealy if you sell supporter vouchers an if your good at math.
  14. 1+1=38
  15. funny xD
  16. Bump! Still wanting to reach my goal of 1,000,000r!

Remember, try to set a rupee goal to reach by the end of the year!
    It could be from making 0r in a year to *wut eva*
  17. Bump! I will be doing a giveaway when the time comes!
  18. I already had 7.2 million ruppees. But challenge accepted ! :D
  19. Good luck! I know you can do it. I've done it before (took me a while, but still.) Another way you can do it is do referrals and also try and win some of the staff-hosted events!