2016 - Make a Million in a Year

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ItsMeWolffpack, Jan 1, 2016.

?

Do you think I can make it?

Yeah! :D 81 vote(s) 85.3%
No! -.- 14 vote(s) 14.7%
  1. Well, I joined EMC roughly 1/3 of a year ago (Forums last Friday), and I have around 72k. I just need.... 928k to get to a million rupees. I don't understand how people get even 100k so quickly... :confused:
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  2. I really don't see me getting to 1M rupees this year because it is my 466th day today (narly all of them have been inactive though) and i have only got 32k but I am still pleased with that.
  3. I've been on for 1,000+ days and I just got to 450k =P It just takes time and spending right.
  4. I've been here for almost a month and I have just over 6k how do u get so much I peaked at 15k (but I cant stop buying new houses on different smps)
  5. So far, I have made about 1,068,000 rupees this year. Take out the rupees I've already spent and the amount of rupees that players have gotten by selling items to my mall, and my net total is 478,587r (EDIT: 544,941r).

The reason I spent so many rupees is because I was working on building a giant automatic sugar cane farm. It's now complete, and the rupees I've made off the sugar cane is now bringing back the rupees I've spent.

I am a little over 4,000,000 rupees at the moment, and I'm expecting to reach 5,000,000 rupees soon!

With your current pace, I think you should try to get 3,000,000 rupees this year instead. ;)
    tuqueque and Dufne like this.
  6. I didn't realize Ore Busters are worth 400k+, I could get a million easily since I have two of them :D I am so excited.
  7. It appears they get given away at the 400k members event, though, so they'll probably decrease in worth.
  8. Sadly :(
  9. I'm not getting to the million. Just seems like once i got a lot of the rupees. I always seem to find myself at a promo shop. It's like we're intertwined in each others paths.
  10. ^ is not always a bad thing. Investing in promos could leave you much richer later on down the line! :)
    Gawadrolt and 607 like this.
  11. I can definitely confirm this! :D I currently have close to zero rupees, but a crapton in promos, and the value of those keeps increasing...
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. Yeah, but if you'll never sell them, you'll still never have much money :p
    FDNY21 and Gawadrolt like this.
  13. Kind of true, but my liquidated value will keep rising :)
  14. Can also be a good thing, even with not many rupees, having a lot in promos means you always have access to more money if you need it, all you need to do is sell an investment - and if you don't need money, then your investments will simply keep on going up and up!
    Also a valid point. Sell off the not-as-good-investments if you need cash, and keep the items that are going to keep on rising, sell if you need cash, if not then your investments will keep on going up in price as I've mentioned! :)
    607 likes this.
  15. Mhm, that's also why I try to sell as little promos as possible, and make my money from other things. :) That new money then usually goes to either more stuff to get more money with (infinite circle), or more promos I'll add to my collection.

Also, voting helps an enormous amount. :)
  16. Near the end of this week, I will have 100,000r from voting!!!!!! But that was over a 3 month period.... >_< Its impossible to get 1 million....
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  17. Try some business as well as just voting. Voting will get you a great boost when you get certain streaks, but if you want to make 1mil then you'll have to make some extra efforts elsewhere too :)
    607 likes this.