18200 Empire Minecraft Museum!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by FDNY21, Apr 10, 2014.

1. I was thinking more along the lines of...

Pro - You could see the lore with the preview chests

Con - It becomes more of a warehouse with preview chests than a museum

But that works too ;) I may re-consider in the future, thanks for the offer though Nether, much appreciated!
  2. My con: you have to right click and "E"/"esc" every time, instead of just walking around and moving the mouse.
  3. You still have to click buttons to get information on the items so you will still be actively using the mouse buttons, but yes, I can understand where you are coming from :p
    607 likes this.
  4. I say stick with your item frames. They're conveniently placed about the museum just how they are and with the design you've chosen for your displays - Just absolutely stunning they are!

I have to agree with 607 and MatthewDA with staying with your frames, and I must say how curious I am that you'd want to change something or question something that looks amazing? You want feedback on how incredibly your museum is just ask! :D:D

And as Matthew made his claim with allowing only a certain amount of information referring to whatever a specific item someone wants to know about - They're left with a cliffhanger for more info on it, and by redirecting them to our Wiki both sides (The empire and your museum) are benefiting. I like that concept!
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  5. Cheers Nick, it's nice to get feedback like this! I thought that people may want to see the lore etc. in the preview chest, but from this feedback, it's clear that I should stick to item frames!

The museum will stay as is and will be updated with new items (in item frames) soon! :)
    607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  6. The museum will be retaining item frames for now :) All signs from my third year event have now been broken so it's back to normal again!

Dragon Egg Guides restocked!

New items are not in yet, I'll put them in when I get around to it - I have, however, already updated the Turkey Slicer information to accommodate for the re-release of the item this year!
  7. I think the layout of hashhogs museum is better in my opinion. Preview ftw! :p
  8. Could you give some reasons as to why? If you could say why then that would be more beneficial to the museum, thanks.
  9. Is a labor bench cocidered rare
  10. It's a promo museum so we have each version of the Labor Bench on the promos floor. The Labor Bench is a promotional item.
    607 likes this.
  11. What is the earliest version of the labor bench you have?
  12. What does the dragon egg guide tell you?
  13. Check your mail soon and there should be a lot of haunted candy. Actually can I just have an access chest to put it in? I don't feel like paying 400r
  14. I stated in my post that we have each version. We have every version of the Labor Bench created - 2013 through to '15.
    Right click the button next to the sign and it'll give you a little information.

It's a book about the different types of eggs and has some facts and information about them. It also gives insight on Ender Crystals and a touch up on where we are so far with Dragon Tombs.
  15. Ninja'd >_>
    There's a couple of hoppers at the back of the museum, behind the teleports in the lobby. If you would like to donate there then feel free. Thanks Skeleton!
  16. Only just noticed and fixed a pretty major mistake 0_0

For all this time since the last stands upgrade, we had the Valentine's Gift books mixed up and the wrong stand had the wrong book... I've now moved the books back around and changed the title on one of the stands, all should be clear there now! :p
  17. I like to see them in preview chests and considering the support for item frames you could have both. For the rarer items you could always use 'fakes'like diamond block on the pyramid bit. But in the end it's your call :)
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  18. I don't use any fakes :p I prefer to actually show off the item - for now, I'm using item frames so that it is more like a museum - BUT, I have the fireworks in preview chests because of the vast amount of them. For items like that which have many versions, I may eventually convert to a single preview chest (or even one in a frame and the rest in previews), but other than that, I think I'll stick to item frames for now! Thanks for the feedback :)
    607 and fBuilderS like this.
  19. Hey, if you're looking for a Feast for a King (the most recent one) drop me a PM on-site and I'll be willing to loan :)
  20. Its the same as last years, think FD already has one
    FDNY21 likes this.