12/4/13 Empire Status Update

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Dec 4, 2013.

1. If that were the truth, then people would have voted against it. :)

I think most people just use the "What's New?" button.
  2. No its stil true. We just have a majority of people that feels emc is about rupees not about the community. Sadly :/
  3. I went to the home page just now and saw 4 auctions and 4 other threads. Now, it is balanced! :)
  4. It's really going to change depending on uncontrollable behaviors.

I'm trying to mix random things in here and there... But I dont think ill be able to get to the auctions thing yet.
  5. 607 likes this.
  6. I know that a separate auction list will be made, in your post you said the voting was to remove it. I thought that you meant that everyone voted to remove it.
  7. Oh no, just bad wording :)
  8. My apologies for the late bump, but I just noticed the "Dragon Tombs Update - 2/4 tokens"

if I may ask, what does 2/4 tokens entail ?
  9. Part 2 of 4 of Dragon Tombs, and Tokens is what it's going to be, I'm guessing.
    607 likes this.
  10. Tokens meaning the Dragon Stones?
  11. No, It's a foundation that the D Tombs will be built upon, but the system has to be done before the final event is done, so I'm doing it now so players can start collecting tokens from the other monsters in the mean time.

I believe i've said this in multiple places, but Essentially tokens are "Challenge Tokens" and are a reward for completing challenging tasks on the Empire, and can not be bought or traded. They must be earned, and will be used to acquire unique items like (possibly) Previous EMC Items, Sponge and Dragon Eggs
    mba2012 and 607 like this.
  12. I did not know that, thank you very much for telling me o: I hadn't heard of anything about tokens. So they're a currency you can't get anywhere else or give to others, only by doing certain things. That's awesome!
    607 likes this.
  13. Progress report? :3
  14. many lines of banana code altered and added
    607, jkjkjk182 and jacob5089 like this.
  15. Banana for scale?
  16. no bananas for K