What's the most amount of rupees you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by xHaro_Der, Sep 19, 2015.

1. 1 million ;)
    BanditLM likes this.
  2. 120k.

I've been sitting at a constant 1k for the past year, with no reason, no will, and no way to get more :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. 9,800,000 rupees, though I did get a screenshot with 10 mil after borrowing 200k from a mate one time... ;)
  4. Around 2.250 million rupees. Was around that amount for a while too.
  5. Hello.
    I've got the amazing number of 18.564 rupees! I know, I know, don't be jealous. Anyway, I lost most of my fortune when I bought some stacks of cobblestone yesterday.

The wealthy life is the hardest life...
    Cuervo.
  6. You bought multiple stacks of cobblestone??????????? How r u so rich?
  7. Ones I had two million, but That was only cause I paid myself two million with Tomvanwijnen (Tom was downstairs to get some food without logging out :rolleyes: ) I think the highest amount of ruppes that count is about 300Kr...
  8. I would be interested of finch's ammount in residences and total but I am sure she wont say :p

My biggest is 150k which it is now but it will run down after my 4 year anniversary
    xHaro_Der likes this.

9. Hmm Todd's net worth would be more interesting to me.
  10. It is over 25 million, less than 35 million.
  11. I had around 1.7mil, but I bought a dragon egg, dragon poop, love pot 9, other misc promos, and millions of shovels.
    I'm down to 168k.
    deathconn likes this.

12. Idk. He hasn't been on in 5 months but his mall is going strong.
  13. If I remember correctly, I think my highest rupee balance was 1.2M; however, it didn't last very long. :(
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. About 200,000. My brother's passed 1 million, though.
  15. ~2,400,000r. My current balance is 2,250,177r. :)
  16. 189rupees
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  17. I meant 189k not rupees
    DeathPunchKitty and Gawadrolt like this.
  18. 700k, I believe, after the new voting bonuses and before the release of the Pot of Gold.
    ShelLuser likes this.