What's All New On Smp4: Come And See Here! RJ Is Changing The Dynamic

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am sorry but I just do not agree that because she is a mod that she can ban people for making houses in the land she claims to own out of sandstone that she feels belongs to her.

Quote from Justin in a thread about being able to claim land in the wilderness.
    "I agree it would be nice but out of the all the players we have (thousands) what gives one or two players the right to claim a chunk of the wilderness?"

I am not saying that your buildings or chests are not yours. The LAND is not yours to claim.The idea that you are scolding people for building houses with materials they dug is ridiculous.

I have read the entire empire guide, commandments and all. : )

Sorry maybe I should have said it this way. . .

I Have Read The Entire Empire Guide, Commandments And All. :)
  2. Works now ^^ Thanks
  3. No Problem ;)
    Alpha_Squad_Base likes this.
  4. Umm just two questions:
    One when did anyone ever say she was going to ban someone for buiding there? All we said was that she would ban them for braking the EMC rules AKA griefing!
    Now for my second question why haven't you apoligised to R0bbieJo for speaking to her like that?
  5. We already have a Nether manager...
  6. Nope, R0bbie told me last night that I was promoted to the Nether Manager.
  7. Oh ok well I'll have I figure out what has happened here... Oh and don't forget to use the Nether Portal in the Mining HQ to go make the Nether HQ this is so they are directly connected :)
  8. Once I get that double chest full of sandstone for Robbie, Ill be happy to help you witht he Nether base.
  9. My Turn Alex :D
  10. Hi R0bbieJo

I would like to help where I can and I would like to take this idea on to smp6 as a franchise as such, any support advice or info you can give would be great.

Silk :)
  11. Okay... SO here is where we are today.... Monday June 4th :)

The Mall is of course OPEN at 9000

The Mining Camp is in full swing and so far no worries. We have gotten more organized and so it is evening out. I still don't know WHY so many chests...lol

The designs for the Square are almost done and we will be building the mining HQ first on 8102. I am in DIRE need of organized space for all the supplies coming out of the mines. lol
    The Employment Agency will be built next, followed by the courtyard/park

The original mall at 8062 is being leveled today and I will only use the lower sections until we get the Mining HQ done. After that .... Reset....lol

I have several people telling me about a Nether Crew and that seems to be the main area that is not falling together as well as we need. I will have a meeting and we will get that fixed tonight.

NEXT thing I need: Wool Supplier and Lumberjack! I have an awesome tree farm... I need a steady hand to cut and replant daily. I will pay you per stack for the logs you cut and an extra 150r for replanting properly. :)

PLEASE see me on my email here. I cannot keep up with chat pms and I turn chat OFF when I am too swamped.

If you are looking to go mining.... SEE FIRELOR
    If you are wanting to go to the Nether... SEE STADS or BOBTHETOMATO9798
    If you want to be my steady lumberjack or wool supplier.... Send me a message to my INBOX.....
    This is the ONLY way for me to keep up right now...lol

12. I Am replying!
    xD
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  13. Give me time to get this wheel running and that is exactly what I would love to do.... If I survive this one! LOL
    Silken_thread likes this.
  14. Oh, People I might mention that armor is our "Rank" system so please only wear the armor that we approve you can wear.
  15. I thought that helmets, not the rest of your armour, was how we are ranked?
  16. This is a great reason to get on EMC. TBH i was getting a little bored now i will have somthing to do if i can join the crew :D
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  17. Please note: I have been brought down with a TERRIBLE Migraine headache. I will have to catch up the pay to the Directors as soon as I can SEE to type clearly. My screen is on TOTAL low light just to make this post... :(
    If you want to continue mining please note that it will be up to 24 hours before you will get more pay. We have to reevaluate the mall versus mining ratio every couple of days to make sure those of us at the top do not go broke.... lol
    I will resume pay to my Director's tomorrow who will in turn start paying for stacks again within 24 hours after that.
    Man I NEED that mining HQ built....lol

GO BUY at 9000! This will make it go faster....lol
    joe_head_shot likes this.
  18. Get well soon ...
  19. Alpha_Squad_Base likes this.
  20. Anyways guys obviously this URL isn't really that good as it is difficult to remember. If anyone can inform me of what EMC uses and I think Delta Team does too for their tiny URL that would be great! If your unsure of what I'm talking about I mean the empire.us thing as I would hope to eventually have RJMiningInc.us so if anyone can direct me towards a place where I can find out more about this that would be great!
    ~Stads
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.