What's All New On Smp4: Come And See Here! RJ Is Changing The Dynamic

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am awake and NOT going to work today in RL.... but I am not sure how much I can handle on the game either. I will be around but I am not promising much in the way of communication today.... Thank You
  2. Do SMP1 next. It is pretty bad. Everyone is always begging for rupees and jobs. One little cur, he was begging for rupees. I gave him a job, but refused, saying he did t have the time. Meaning, he just wanted people's rupees in an easy way.
  3. zan i wear a gold helm and a chain chest we use all armor as our rank system
  4. If ppl use the vault in town they can use it to bring stuff to my shop on smp6 to sell or to To the new mall at smp4 res 9000 and sell it there.
  5. We have a mega mall on SMP1. It buys and sells every item, and I think it has a record of never being out of stock. This guy was just plain lazy.
  6. yeah we have a few of them, one asked for rupees because he was poor , awww. So I called him to my shop and take a look around the the chest signs see how much I pay for stuff go and do some work bring back the stuff and sell it, lol he thought I was going to just give him some ha. I have done and I still do If I know that a person is a hard worker but maybe does not have enough for an item I will help them out for a little, but we had a few ppl doing it on purpose to see how much they could swindle out of ppl. They are no longer part of EMC glad to say.
  7. Ok people at the wild HQ people have been making houses, please if you make a house don't make a giant house and it has to be cleared by a staff member.
  8. I TOTALLY agree.... We only want them certain places and we need to know where they are.... I have given the leaders permission to tear them down if they are causing an issue with things out there....
    This is not to be mean or anything... this is so we can get the supplies we need in the right places and so that there is room for expansion if we need too.

Thank You :)
  9. When you can, can you reply to my pm to you about applying to be your lumberjack.
  10. Hey guys i wont be on for awhile i'm really sick.
  11. Awww.... I was just asking about you.... Get Better.... We will keep the fort down... or should I say the island... :)
  12. :)
    Just wondering, this kinda sounds like griefing peoples Homes. And I'm pretty sure that you, mod or not, Cannot own any land in the wild. Not trying to diss u robbie jo, But im srry i just cant take the fact that you would take your moderator power to have people tear down peoples structures in the wild. Not that I'm trying to get in trouble here but i have a building in the wild and i just want an Administrator to tell me that robbiejo cant have her people tear my place down.
    Thank You,
    ZebraFishCat:)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  13. Where is this Wild HQ? Sounds like I need to avoid building anything in that area.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  14. sounds amazing! I'll be the first person to buy from this:D
  15. ok so you go build a place in the wild and I will build my place on top of yours. I wont destroy your's I will leave it there but you want be able to access be you will have to grief my place to get to your place.
    Listen does that sound fair, off course not its very unfair, The right thing for me to do is to first ask is it ok for me to build there and if so how close. Yes the wild is open for you to build where you want but that does not mean you can build on top off someone else's work and you don't need a mod, or an admin to tell you that. Also don't pick at ppl just because they are a mod they work very hard trying to make the servers a better place for all so just deal with the situation, give ppl some space and ask. Don't just think this is the wild therefore I can do what ever I like. Trust me you can't I knew ppl that thought that way and unfortunately or fortunately they are now banned.
  16. I am sorry, but you are wrong. No one is building over top of the property of anyone else. Your metaphor is seriously flawed because you are claiming that she can control an area of land. Land can not be owned. Builds are owned. "Islands" are no ones property. Justin has said that no one has the right to claim land. How is this any different than someone trying to say that they own a npc village. The people in question built houses in the wild. They did not build houses over top of her house.

Mods agree to mod. No, they are not paid, but they enter an agreement that they will use their privileges for the good of the community and not for their own wants. They are, and should be, held to much higher standards. The idea that she has told her people that it is ok to grief people because she does not like where these folks might have built is, well I'm sorry but it just makes me sick. This is an INCREDIBLE abuse of powers. If you read the Moderator application it clearly implies that moderators should not be involved in things like guilds - because they need to be unbiased. There is so much bias here that it is very unflattering to our, normally brilliant and amazing, MC staff.

I love our staff. They work so very hard for us. They deserve time to play the game and to have fun. I just can not sit by and watch this happen and not speak up. I am so very sorry.
    PandasEatRamen and zebrafishcat like this.
  17. I think we're a little scarce on details but on the surface it seems like a mod having a large shop and employees who are in a dispute over resources in the Wild has a conflict of interest. Two people in a dispute would have a (hopefully)neutral mod try to objectively decide what to do. The details I heard sounded more like a group of people have decided they want to dig the sand out from under some other people's houses and they happen to have a mod on their side.

Some people have more power than others to "do what ever I like." I'm concerned that a minority may be getting pushed aside for another group's idea of "progress".

Mods should be neutral. Having a shop with employees isn't. RobbieJo, I really liked having you as a mod when you were on smp7 a lot. I just think this sort of involvement will lead to subjectivity if it hasn't already.
    PandasEatRamen and zebrafishcat like this.
  18. This has nothing to do with anyone in the wild. You need to be a part of it and UNDERSTAND what is going on out there for this to make sense. They ALL sign and agree that they want to do it the way we want it out there before they ever step foot on the island. We ALL agree because it is making them ALOT of money..... This is a business we started to HELP SMP4 make money. It was one of the POOREST economies on EMC.
    Please send me a personal pm if you have other questions. I cleared this well before the process ever started! The players involved are HAPPY! :)
  19. I THINK YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND>..... WE BUILT THE ISLAND..... DUH..... I KNOW THE RULES! Ask any leader out there and ALL the kids involved.... WE BUILT IT AS A TEAM! So stop talking about what you have NOTHING in.... get the facts.... and then see me..... Thank You :)
  20. Please explain to me WHY YOU THINK IT IS OK TO TEAR DOWN SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE BUILT?

See. I can do caps too. :)

Anyone else who tore down a building someone else built would be permanently banned from EMC.

Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.