What's All New On Smp4: Come And See Here! RJ Is Changing The Dynamic

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't even get on! Arrrgh
  2. i can´t get on too.... it says: unable to connect to minecraft servers
  3. Try logging in from : http://www.minecraft.net/
  4. it works fine! thank you!
  5. Happy to help. :)
  6. You have to download to latest flash player.
  7. I am already part of this and i love it i made almost 2000r in one day. Great bussiness
  8. Adobe.com says it's built into Chrome, and that it'll automatically update. Sigh.
  9. SMP4 the win!!!!
    How do I join?
  10. Alpha_Squad_Base and R0bbieJo like this.
  11. What happend to my job i dont understand and i cant contact you
  12. Just a quick note I want to add, if you steal, grief, or cheat another player or the mining company you are doing in one of the stupidest places possible, TO A MODERATOR. If you plan on doing any of those things that are against the rules keep in mind your are asking to be banned.
  13. I've started helping last night and i'm loving what you guys have built.
  14. Stads is my Employment Officer! He is helping me get crews for the Mining Camp.... The NETHER... and The End...

Thank You
  15. All I can say is YEAH.... :)
    zSlumDog likes this.
  16. We are doing really good, and the second island is coming along nicely now. We have about half of it fenced off, a farm, XP grinder, storage/smith building, and two houses. Along with all of that, a good bit cleared now.
  17. New Note To ALL MINERS... You DO NOT use our resources WITHOUT Permission! I am in DIRE need of Sandstone and instead of me being able to supply the MALL.... There are people BUILDING HOMES with it....
    These NEED to come down and be made of cobble OR get me enough Sandstone to make me HAPPY again.... :(
  18. i would love to be any help i can be and i love being on the mining crew
  19. Alot of sand and sandstone in my chest :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.