What's All New On Smp4: Come And See Here! RJ Is Changing The Dynamic

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh Thank You Terr.... It will be fun and organized.... SOON...lol
  2. You can find me, Firelor or BobTheTomato9798... We will get you all set up! :)
  3. I just hope we can keep up with 9000 at this point... Another One.... Yikes... I need more workers...lol
  4. YOU are doing a FANTASTIC Job there Mr..... Thank You! :)
  5. Making amazing head way both with the mining operation and its continued refinement in just a few short day i will be pleased to anouse that we whould be able to handle almost any size of group that joins.

on another note please keep in mind for thoes of you signing up we are not requireing you stay on site till a certain time. you may leave anytime you wish and are always welcome back for more. this style of job will works more towards what you are willing to put into it. you spend an hour or 2 out there your going to get the benifits that hour or 2 hours you spent. the more time you spend and put forth effert the more you gain.

already our operation has grown we now have a dedicated blacksmith on site who has taken upon himself to provide the tools that you the miners need however he can not do this if he does not have material even one stack of material will last a decent amount of time.

another thing please please follow what direction are given they may not be alot but they are needed. As of right now and a fair warning to all the land you are working on is claimed by the company (to include any dungons/mines found while the operation is in effect) meaning that the material you are mining is to be sold to the company (yes there are few things that we are not buying and those are yours by right of harvest) stealing/cheating yourself or fellow workers out of hard erned cash is wrong and does not help you in anyway nor does it help this company bring excitement back to SMP4.
  6. I would like to bee apart in your mega mall. It sounds like a great plan, and I believe that it will do really, really well!!! I also hate being griefed, it really sucks. I will do adds for it also. Please consider me for a job at RJ'S mega mall!

BTW the mining idea is brilliant, it all sounds great!

Sincerely

dvg6640
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  7. Am I already a part of this? If not I'm in!
    Alpha_Squad_Base and R0bbieJo like this.
  8. You Are Right Firelor... This is going to be the most amazing thing ever! I have met more new players in 24 hours than I have in a month. I love watching them work! This is the PERFECT way to see WHO is following the rules and WHO is working hard and smart. I can see WHO is willing to step up and unfortunately WHO are just not wanting to do this the way it is laid out. I Will Be Promoting according to what I see and hear so if you are looking to make your name on Smp4... this is the place to start! :)
  9. Your In By Default.... but get out here and get busy mister.... LOL
    :p
  10. Right now the mall is being run by the 3 young men that built it for us! Once we see how busy we get and what all we need I have no doubts that we will be hiring there too. I honestly want to leave that part of it to them. I am the one moving on to the Employment Agency and Mining Company BECAUSE the Mega Mall Is in Great Hands :)
  11. Alrighty what should I do?
    Alpha_Squad_Base likes this.
  12. The Island Is Almost Done! I can't believe we accomplished this in less than 2 days! THANK YOU all for every block you have removed.... :)
    I want to make my first official promotion!

Firelor has QUICKLY become invaluable to RJ's Mining Company! He has jumped in, got it organized and equipped my crew with SUCCESS..... :) THANK YOU Firelor.... You are now the DIRECTOR of Operations at RJ's Mining Camp!

BobTheTomato9798 and Nickbowhunter are the Mining Management Crew! They will soon be hiring and leading their own teams to different parts of the mining company! Get ready... The Caves will be invaded soon! :)

Wrattened is now promoted as well! He is now a Manager but he will be at the Headquarter's Office up town with me at R0bbie Square!
    _Stads_ will be leading the Employment Agency with me very soon!

You all will not believe what Bloodra1n, Pascal1881 and Pietdagamer are creating for R0bbie Square! When I saw a screenshot of what they are currently designing.... I cried again! They do love to give me tears of joy! I am so very blessed to have such wonderful players to work with. :)

GOOD NEWS! We have pay raises coming SOON! The more you mine.... the more you make! Period :)

All pay and the way you receive it will have an adjustment coming soon. It will make things much easier on us as staff and leave more time for our managers to have fun too... After all this is a game! :)

Feel free to put in as little or as much time as you want.... We have room for anyone! :)
  13. _stads_ I have just promoted you! Did you see....;)
  14. Yes I did Thankyou for the promotion!
  15. I was wondering about a few things should I post them to you on Skype or in this thread?
  16. I love doing this I made 700 rubbies.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  17. Please email me here.... I can use this at work in my real job....lol
  18. I would love to come over to SMP4 and check it out, but the login servers are down. :mad:
  19. when you say here is that a broken link or are you referring to this thread?
  20. Try logging in through the minecraft website.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.