What's All New On Smp4: Come And See Here! RJ Is Changing The Dynamic

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will be taking over the Nether Manager position so if you want to go to the nether and get paid for it talk to me via pm or in game ;)
  2. I understand the need, and I have brought in nearly two chests of sandstone, but I bought that sandstone in town knowing you would not like us building with those resources. That is my sadnstone the house is made of, not company's.
    On another note, from everything I have heard, the company doesn't yet own the island with all the sand. We are just mining it and selling it to the company.
  3. Zanderboy right now we do own the island.
  4. We own everything that is out there! We are making signs at every bridge and road and entrance we make.... But its okay... we will get it all straight. I have just not had ONE double chest of Sandstone yet....
    So maybe you all need to work on getting this stuff up to the main island where I come for trips. I don't have time to go to You! That is WHY we cleared the island :)

You are all doing amazing! I just wonder WHY so much of your money is in locked chests...lol... you must be preparing to clear the MAP! lol Good investments I guess....lol
  5. Based in your previous post R0bbie now I'm starting to wonder how long this mining company will last :p
    Alpha_Squad_Base likes this.
  6. We may be the only people in EMC to want a wild reset.... lol
  7. Oh and I have the basics done for the badges I'm just waiting on a friend to assist me in making them all super fast! They will be ready soon and I will send them out to the members that have signed ip on the site who have given me their correct E-Mail and or Skype name! So everyone who is looking into joining or members who haven't yet signed up please do so by visiting the following site and filling out the registration form! Site URL: http://sites.google.com/site/stadsstads/rjmininginc
  8. Yeah but that would mean rebuilding the headquarters... Oh and you may have noticed the frame for a Nother portal that needs to be crickets eventually so that we can have a Nether base directly connected to the Wild base :) I have also started writing up aigna on how and whee to register.
  9. Awesome! Just make sure you clear who gets these with me first okay :)
  10. So I saw this, and I think it's a really neat idea. I'm from SMP7 but I like to venture out to other servers. I'm somewhat interested :3 But...I clicked:
    and it doesn't work?
  11. I'm pretty sure you can not own land in the wild. :confused:
  12. Two sure will do so far I have only issued diamond_hunter33 as a company employee by the way if you go to your google drive then you will find an RJ's Mining Inc folder that has been shared with you which contains the results from the registration form :)
  13. I have just filled it out and signed up as a miner, even though I am the blacksmith lol.
    _Stads_ and R0bbieJo like this.
  14. When i come on next i will apply for mine.
  15. You can VERY much own your stuff in the wild AND if it is griefed you can be banned.... Please Make Sure You Read The Ten Commandments :)
  16. Yes sorry I forgot to add something to the link I'll fix that!
  17. Sounds great! :D
  18. I fixed it :)
  19. Alright I'll fill out your profile accordingly :)
  20. Just to make it clear since EVERYONE seems to be misunderstanding:
    Anything in the wild that is a far enough distance out (RJ's Minjng Inc HQ is defiantly far enough) that is also CLEARLY marked is classified as land owned by that specific player. Thus Menes that because R0bbie clearly stated that sge iwns the land an it is far enough out that it can't be accidentally found SHE owns it! Besides R0bbieJo is a mod and has the ability to ban people hi grief her land...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.