Wastelands Launch!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Maxarias, May 19, 2013.

1. Has anyone actually watched the video...? It's pretty crazy...
  2. Thank you thank you thank you!
  3. Just a note, don't jump off the Wastelands Outposts without caution - it could really harm your health points!
    IamSaj likes this.
  4. :eek:... Nighttime in Utopia...?
    Maxarias likes this.
  5. Aikar's trying to fix the Utopia code for Wastelands, because currently.. The area where the spawn is supposed to be is in someone's residence, so he's got to fix that to match up with where the actual Utopia spawn is. I don't know how to explain it turning to night time, though. :p
    jkjkjk182, IamSaj, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  6. Thank you!! Look what i got on my First day also i was the Second one on smp1 to go there! :p
    Thank you for all your hard work STAFF! :DD
  7. Heads up that on some servers if you die you won't go back to a protected area, instead you'll spawn randomly or at your bed. Aikar's working on fixing it now.
  8. The spawn has been set on all servers to the center OP.

Will fix for the next reset though to auto set it.
    AlexChance likes this.
  9. so much sand! and its all mine on 9!!! mwahahaha lol jk
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. View of the nether wastelands spawn from an overlooking spot.

The wastelands spawn is downright majestic, and it'll be a comfort to come back to after trekking in dangerous places.
    nether.png
  11. lol ummmm random overworld mobs are spawning in the nether wastelands
    penfoldex likes this.
  12. Well duh. Kind of hard for me to mention something if I didn't watch it. :p

Stacks of quartz…all mine. :D
    I did leave plenty for everyone else. But getting to them is a different question…:p
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. Why are you planning to change the frontier and frontier outpost spawns? I like it when they are as different as they are now.
  14. I saw this too... Naturally spawning - creepers, zombies and/or skeletons? - right?
    bitemenow15, penfoldex and mba2012 like this.
  15. Oh yeah. Totally forgot about that. I saw and killed a skeleton without much thought. (The overworld kind.)
  16. Takes all the Pieces of candy in the Nether Wastelands muhahaha
  17. Added it to Tracker for Aikar to have a look at when he gets up tomorrow :) http://track.empire.us/issue/EMC-130