Wastelands Launch!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Maxarias, May 19, 2013.

1. well i stayed up for as long as i could laying waste to as much of the WL as i could, the toothpicks didn't work mba lol hurt like heck lol jk, i'm not that desperate to go mining lol. night all, well morning my time but time for me to finally sleep. dont mine it all by the time i return later today lol. oh and i left u all some trees to wack down out there i swear! :p
  2. It says 24 hours instead of 6-10....
  3. Much good news :)
    Now let's wreck it EMC :)
    Slip_Stream likes this.
  4. yes i have been waiting for this
    Slip_Stream likes this.
  5. Wastelands is open to all now!

I have to go out, will look into the normal mob spawn stuff tonight but im really confused by it...

IS it only at the outpost? or is it ALL over the nether?
    mba2012 and Slip_Stream like this.
  6. I didn't go too far out from the nether outpost, but I do think that it applies to all overworld mobs. I saw a zombie near the outpost, and I was shot at by a skeleton with no nether fortress in sight.
  7. It's Shaun the sheep!
    RainbowChin likes this.
  8. Does he even muck around with those who cannot bleat?
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  9. Sweet, gonna get out there and me me some dem orez
  10. Figured out the mob spawn issue - its because I set the biome to desert to stop it from raining on the outposts... need to not do that in the nether.

BigDavie is going to each of the servers to fix it, and ill change the code to not do it for next time.
    Hes also setting +Container so people can use the furnaces.
  11. \
    Wut server?
  12. 10 minutes in wastelands nether- 4 stacks of quartz ore!!!
    :D Thanks Aikar!
  13. smp7
  14. He's gone...
    Never mind
  15. Why are you not allowed to mine in frontier?
  16. Can someone tell me what the coords for the Wastelands Nether spawn are? I'm lost! :(
  17. Can we please just call it wastelands...
  18. Wild*
  19. Oh we would, if it was the wastelands.
    mba2012 and 607 like this.