Wastelands Launch!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Maxarias, May 19, 2013.

1. :p

Really? I thought that was intentional... Or are you saying for them to go to the Wastelands?
  2. I meant the normal overland mobs (spider etc,) spawning in the nether.
  3. The code for the wastelands was setting the biome to Desert to prevent T storms/rain on them.

But, it also did it in the nether... which caused normal mobs to spawn in the nether lol.

As for the "Crash of the nether quartz price".... Nether Quartz is SUPPOSE to be dirt cheap. It's an extremely common item that was only valuable at first due to the fact they were not easily obtainable due to having old worlds.

Prices should not be determined by "How long the world has gone since a reset and whos more determined to get it", it should be based on the rarity of the item to find and time spent harvesting them.

Fresh worlds provide that more optimal experience, enabling everyone a fair chance at farming their own resources if they wish.
  4. When is the Wasteland suppose to be reset?
  5. I think every new update for minecraft, not sure though, don't quote me on that one.
  6. Wastelands will be resetted when needed. As of right now there is no plans for a wastelands reset. Still a lot of resources out there to be harvest. :D
    Ahzeriel likes this.
  7. I understand that. Just thought i would ask if they every came up with a time of when it would be reset! :p
  8. When we do reset the wasteland will prolly announce or be like ninja and do it without you even knowing.
  9. It was quoted in the original post, I believe...
    Semi-regular is defined as, by Wikitionary, as somewhat regular or occasional. I think that Ahzeriel is correct.
  10. With 9 outpost and randomization... the worlds are lasting really well.. I do not believe we will need "often" resets.

When it gets to the point that its hard to go find resources then well reset.
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. I can't wait for the,

"Y WUZ TEH WASTELANDS RESETTEDED!? I LOST MAI BASE WITH 10 STAX OF DIMENZ!!!!!!"
  12. Just a question (I have probably passed over this...) when the wastelands get reset, and you're in it - what would happen?
  13. Everyone get's TP'd back to town (or wasteland spawn)
    *EDIT* Everyone in the wastelands that is.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  14. Ok thanks. I was worried that I would be stuck in a block and suffocate in it. :D