Wastelands Launch!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Maxarias, May 19, 2013.

1. I have to much lag to normally play...:( Every 3 seconds I freeze for 3 seconds.
  2. Ok, I must ask just one thing. Is there a shortcut command to teleport to the wastelands nether. Figured out /waste.
    607 likes this.
  3. I love the set up and the shops in the corner, very nice. =)
  4. So much coal!
  5. /wnether
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. You need to make it so ghasts cant destoy a nether portal, Currently stuck in the waste nether :(
  7. well its 1:1, so you could walk towards nearest outpost... :) Or get the ghast to re-ignite it.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  8. So confused...
  9. Wild has been renamed Frontier I think.
    607 likes this.
  10. Yes, that's right. Do you remember that we could vote for the names of both?
  11. No....
  12. Ah yes, they have been that long coming it was before you probably even knew of EMC.
  13. I actually remember a time a few years ago when I was planning on getting MC but I hadn't yet, and I was looking through servers. I saw EMC, and that was why I was subliminally attracted to EMC a few months ago.
  14. Just to clarify. What was the only Wild before, the one everyone has bases in, is now named the Frontier. The new one added last night with the fancy spawns, is the Wastelands.
  15. Frontier is a horrible name in my opinion :/
    The command is /wild so it makes sense to be called the wild.
  16. I left smp5 wastelands central hub and it was rock and forest and hills... went 1500 off, then came back... it was all sea around it for quite a distance! I know it was the same one, I set a rei's minimap point there so I could find my way back... what gives? I was only out 1500 blocks and it was about an hour...
  17. 607 likes this.
  18. Cheers to the wild! for it will never reset again!
  19. Can't wait to see it! I'm hopping on now!
    Slip_Stream likes this.