[WAR] The SMP wars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 21, 2015.

1. Is the war over yet?
    *unstringing bow and takes pratice swings with a wooden sword*
    I want a peace treaty, ya know... We're all one world, one giant community...
    *whacks head off armor stand*
    Though a few smp's could use a bit of >guidance<...
    EquableHook624 likes this.
  2. SMP A starts to collect the Infinity Stones.
    Together, the force of all brainmatter with ALPHA combine into THANOS
    the Mad Titan
  3. Its to bad that all the available infinity stone that are on this earth are hidden through my SMPs SMPA might be yours but what about SMP1-9? You get the picture :D Their under the controll of EquableHook624!!!!!! our shall unleash the secret our forcefields are INDESTRUCTABLE because they are powered by 3 infinity stones!!! one of which we ripped from the skull of Ultron(Quote me on that i forget the name =P). We have the power to Time travel we have the power to destroy we have the power for INFINITE power! so Bro just try to defeat me.
  4. ...
    SMP A is the alliance between SMP's 6, 1 and 7.

So your point is invalid...

Anyways, in the quest to court death, THANOS arrives on Nova Prime to steal the Space Orb.
    Destruction is all that remains.
  5. We detonate a negative energy bomb on you and you are consumed by the rift, never to be seen again.
    the alliance of smp a leave the dimension to escape this fate.
  6. Its to bad that our teleportation Rings were activated and managed to teleport us to a far remote area I was the one who saved the empire my citizens fall into a deep slumber never shall they wake until the great war is finished
  7. My god welp there goes my chances making a movie out of this lol.
  8. The only way to escape is to leave the dimension. The rift will infinitely expand until the dimension is consumed.