[WAR] The SMP wars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 21, 2015.

1. smp6 moves into smp3 and meets resistance and blows it up. then it builds up troops in the remains of smp3 there was only 10 survivors who were loyal to smpA. Smp6 part of smpA awaits to meet smp1 troop at boarder of 2 and 3.
  2. Smp 1 invades 10.2 and takes it under Alpha. Using the nether, the troops of clones meet with smp 6 at the location. In other news, pocket dimensions are created using tech from 7.
  3. This is Sparta!!!!!
  4. But do you still want my soul? :p
  5. ...
    I mean if you don't want it...
  6. BlackKnight, can I get a report on the piz arol status of 8, please?
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  7. smp8 and 9 would u like to join smp A ( smps 1,6, and 7) in the war
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  8. Since when were you part of our army? You're from smp6.
  9. what do u mean since when were you part of our army
  10. You asked as though you were part of smp8/9 =.=

Edit; nevermind! xD
    I read that wrong, sorry =P
  11. smp6 sends troops into smp7 for defense im from smp6
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  12. Our piz arol generators/factories are fully functional, and we have been stockpiling the necessary materials for your return. Unfortunately, my neutral status means that I can't make an weapons out of these, but I have created the necessary materials to create either weapons, or a tasty dinner party when you come back.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  13. do u wanna join smpA smp8 and 9 are the only smps that haven't been attacked yet
  14. smpA readys its bombs
  15. Utopia, being split as it was, created havoc.
    Time and Space ripped open from the cracks in Utopia's nine sections and brought forth the ultimate PvP server in existance.
    DYSTOPIA HAS ARISEN!

SMP A quickly shoves SMP 1 into a pocket dimension completely away from the terror that is Dystopia.
    Sheilds have been built around 6 and 7 in preparation.

Meanwhile...
    The Cookie has awoken.
    Hail your God, or DIE!

The APLHA promotes quickly a religion based on the Cookie.
    Please... submit.
  16. BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  17. Good News SMP3 has been Liberated by SMP2 and are no longer under control by the nasty SMp6ers The forcefields have been extended and the power sources are 5x better. Thanks to SMP3 we now have one of the strongest armies of EMC. Our next mission is to obliterate the lag machines of EMC anyone in? =P
  18. Uh-oh! Looks like I have to go inform some people about this. :oops:
  19. No.

This means Destruction.

The Cookie bursts into existance bringing with it the gates of hell and opens them on top of SMP 2 and 3.

It summons everything you can imagine into being (that is beneficial to the Cookie) and fires.
  20. Yeah Blackknight, You're a nobody! HAHAHA NANANANA (Ahem) sorry 'bout that. My alter ego was acting up.
    f_Builder_s and BlackKnight1021 like this.