[WAR] The SMP wars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 21, 2015.

1. Also what is smp4's role?
  2. You guys were liberated by smp3 and want revenge for smp6 colonizing you.
    Edit: captured by smp6
  3. Well we already had some of those, silly.
    I warn you, I'm 3 time semi-regional junior league ping pong champion.

I haven't teamed with anybody, I'm neutral. :p

Can we still have that dinner party?
    cadenman2002 and clan23 like this.
  4. *pew-PING*
    XD
  5. btw utopia was already captured by smpA and it has the biggest military.
    And now this is just boring can we end this
  6. You all must have agreements to have no more chemical weapons, nuclear devices, or trying to spread your ways of your smp. You must note that all land taken must be given back. I realize now that no smp can take what is special to each server. So smp9 dropped out and started to help refugees. Anyway, you still have a war between smp4 I think, you should keep note of that. Good luck :)
  7. Um... I'm guessing smp1 was far too lazy to participate, amiright?
  8. I don't know you should ask
  9. *pew-PONG*
  10. So thw whale army goes to smp9 and forces clan to say 'Charlie Charlie are you here'
  11. PINGGG-whizzzzz
  12. smpA blows up some there explosives and kills every living thing in the universe pluse all dimensions and only it and
    its allys lived THE END
  13. False. SMP8 has piz arols barriers. We take into our circle of utter protection SMP9 and SMP2. Everyone else may act accordingly. Prepare to die, SMPA.
  14. Shall I prepare the melon lauchers?
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  15. Feel free to do so at your own leisure. We've got all day to take down this SMPA. I'll get the piz arol missiles.
  16. *Smp7 prepares to leave the dimension* ill let you guys fight this out, were going to blackknight.
  17. I can't speak for all of SMP2, but the SMP2 SOF will support you, Tomi.
  18. Join smpA and we will rule the universe
  19. We come to SMp6's rescue, because they are par of the sovereign nations. we have other servers help us wage war. If anyone has played the Advanced warfare campaign, the Cloud army has grown to the largest standing army on all of Minecraft. we have taken over every SMP including Utopia, and every server. we now have complete control over all except SMP2. we will be your downfall. and as Irons said, I am not a monster.
  20. Smp9 dropped out, we are under turmoil as our economy was ravaged. Be mindful smp6 you do not have our military factory support anymore.
    You didn't take us over...