[WAR] The SMP wars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 21, 2015.

1. You didnt take us either.
  2. What?
  3. Smp6 is part of smpA u guys know and we didn't take over u because u are 1 of our allies so u are part of smpA also
  4. thats why the Cloud army and SMP7 helped you. Because I am not a monster. I am the current leader of all military operations in SMP7 and of the Cloud Army.
  5. k thanks for the help SmpA thanks you
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  6. And I supply smp7 with negative energy bombs. As well as lead the space program.
  7. Castle BK has recently installed a couple of workout centers to keep the refugees active during their stay here. Also, due to the large range of skills these people possess, the castle has decided to open up several restaurants and other centers of business and fine art.
  8. Did you forget that SMP3 Is under my control yes if u haven't seen that we have extended the forcefields controlling SMP3 so every SMP except SMP2 And SMP3 Also id like to note that the cloud army has indeed one weakness and that is power. Power is the most easiest thing and most deadliest to all we have taken out your military bases and armies All the SMPs have been liberated and PEACE has been declared through out the nations Thanks everyone for playing :D
  9. *goes the archery range*
    *shoots a bunch of armor stands*
    hey BK, wanna put something on these? =P
  10. Steaming . . . . .
    . . . . . . who let you have a bow and arrow?
  11. Katniss EverSMP8 did.
  12. nu, it's my voter's bow >.>
    i carry all mi voter's stuff with me at all times
    *pats pouch hanging from my belt*
    plus other random things xD
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  13. SMP1 cries in the corner as it has no place in this matter.
    Kytula and clan23 like this.
  14. Agreed.
  15. Yeah, well screw you Equable hooks! Just kidding, seriously though. We have a largest standing army in Minecraft. I have other servers at my command. SMP3 will die. Rally around me SMPA, and together, we shall take over the enemy!
    Hooah!
  16. NO, as you see Kantmiss SMP7een did first.
  17. SMP8 was weird waaaaaay before SMP7 was. =P I bet you non-weirdos have never seen a tiger eat a pizzaroll while killing a potato leaf named Margaret Hughes.
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  18. Actually I have seen that, but the potato leaf was "Margaret Jones" thank you very much.
  19. Welp Screw you chiefmcloud JK :D Anyways no with the power of b4dman5imon Alexchance Aphaea itsmematheus mrsocks45 and all those other great mods on SMP2 SMP3 they obliterate your armies with a simple touch of the hand and they have decided to invest all their Ruppees and yes with our rupee count probably a whopping 20 mill because ya know 5imon would cover it all =P Our Xcom Squads OUR Tanks Our nukes are what brought peace to EMC not your silly little cloud army. Also with new modulars for our forcefields we have destroyed any enemy cloud spies because they are a fake army that can't hide from me.