[WAR] The SMP wars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 21, 2015.

1. Only one thing can go through the SMP2 and SMP3 Forcefields and that is the great septor located in the heart of the SMP2 Civilization deep within the ground and the only way to get in is by breaking through the forcefield. One weapon can penetrate the walls and its the Septor of PURE energy!
  2. War DECLARED against SMP6 The tanks have lined up and obliterated your puny defences Everyone will be executed no survivors Our endless power sources make one of the greatest weapons with SMP2 and SMP3 conquering over SMP6 no one i mean NO ONE can stop us Fear us SMP6 we are coming for you. You shall BURN! Eat bullets swallow toxic waste fear death!
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  3. Nether portals. 'Nuff said.
    Thanks for the location though :D
  4. Smp7 arms a negative energy bomb. Don't attack, we will open a rift if necessary.

If activated, The rift will expand until it consumes the dimension.
    brickstrike likes this.
  5. Yep, I'm IN!
    If you do, every SMP will die, therefore destroying the whole empire.
    /Gets on computer and does secret stuff that is helpful to all.
  6. In other news, Castle BK now has several dozen ping pong tables.
  7. It needs a swimming pool. :U
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  8. What is this war you are talking about?
  9. Smp7 will just leave the dimension.
  10. * gets ping pong paddle*

PING
  11. *gets ping pong paddle*
    PONG!
  12. Alright, my leave of absence is now off. BK, prepare the piz arols missiles. Defne, get the toasters ready. We launch at SMP7 forcefields at dawn.
  13. We teamed with blackknight earlier.....
  14. Scratch that, then. Disassemble the piz arols, and turn off the toasters.
  15. SMP7 agrees. Chief_McCloud takes on the role of General Patton, They Make a campaign toward utopia. We will capture the paradise.
  16. Pew-PING!
  17. what is the purpose of these smp 'wars'?
  18. SMP 9 signs out of the war and discontinues building military supply's for allies. Will only attack if peovoked. Starts to make useful items like food supply's and ping pong tables. Sends them by rail lines built for war supplys.
  19. For fun.
    Wanna play ping pong?
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  20. Sure