[WAR] The SMP wars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 21, 2015.

1. If you want a peace agreement between the alliance of smp 17, you must stop producing weapons of mass destruction. If you do not proceed with this, we will cross boarders to smp7 to get to smp6.
  2. SMP1 Denies the request for peace.
    There will be WAR!!!!!

During the 19 pages of no real stragetic moves (other than you know, attacking 9 somehow from a guy who lives on 2)
    SMP 1 has infiltrated the CIA and the EMC police. It runs by our rules now :D
    SMP 1 has also declared any and all supporters with even one res on the server must sell their souls to us in order to live, or die. Within two posts, all submit and funds are put into a sheilds and defenses of imaginable strength.

A person also starts to play cookie clicker...
  3. smp6 builds more pvp arenas for allies
  4. smp6 prepare it and its allies and prepares for an attack on itself by smp1 it prepares to blow up smp1 with its secret weapon to save its self and allies even though smp6 is more neutral than anything. everyone ally up we must stop the war set up defenses smp2 thewy have to get throught them first then set up on smp3
  5. smp6 is not planning to attack anyone it built defenses and is trying to stop the war and smp7 we have allies surrounding u so if u attack we can easily stop u so besides we already want to be allies with u
  6. We are isolated from you, and I am waiting conformation of your gas bomb production to stop before i sign any peace treaty
  7. Smp7 isn't on the planet, we moved to a different one.
  8. fine we have stopped production but if we feel threatened we will start production again we stopped only because we have a huge stock pile
  9. besides I thought we were already allies
  10. smp6 joins alliance of smp7 and sends weapons to all allies and seeks to ally with smp1
  11. SMP 1 accepts.
    The Alliance of Smp 6 and 1 has become known as the ALPHA SMP
    Or SMP A.
    Any SMP's that wish to join this alliance must sell half your soul to 1, and the other half to 6 (jk, just ask to join and we must sign a forever and always ally contract)

:D

Meanwhile, All supporters in 1 have been confirmed supporters of ALPHA.
    They have been sent to invade Utopia and take control over their residences. With the power of the Diamond, Gold and Iron under our command, they split Utopia into 9 parts, SMP's 10.1, 10.2, and so forth.
    10.1 is under SMP A's control as resource collection.

SMP 1 will focus on Economy and Protection devices, if 6 focuses on resources and weapons.
  12. brickstrike smp6 is allies with smp7 os that ok or not smp6 has been in this war ahile and has the most superior defenses and has the biggest stock pile of weapons and lots of resourses that it keeps building up
  13. That is fine
  14. Smp A will not back down and is the most powerful of all the smps bow before it and surrender or be defeated and anyone who resists will be punished smpA builds up an army 100 times the size of all smps combined and has weapons stock piles of weapons 1000000 times the size pluse it has the fost powerful weapons and defenses smp7 is now part of smp A
  15. smp6 sends troops into smp5 and captures it without firing a shot. Smp6 sets up pvp arenas there and builds up store houses.
  16. Smp7 supplies SMP A with negative energy for weapons.
  17. I built a spaceship, nailed a sign on it saying "Just Hitched" Called it a day, and left, never to be seen again.
  18. (Sigh) You guys never learn. I turn around, and destroy EMC minecraft. Goodday.
  19. Question, what if I have no soul?
  20. You are not a supporter. You are a mod. And you are neutral.