[UPDATE] Various Frontier Upgrades/Modifications

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, May 27, 2018.

1. I'll have you know I still believe in Dragon tombs! Even if the (soon to be revived (SO proud of the feedback)) FCC will have to build this themselves manually :D
    FadedMartian, We3_MPO and Tuqueque like this.
  2. Lovely!

Will the size of the outpost change at all, an in the dimensions of protected land?
    We3_MPO and ShelLuser like this.
  3. I doubt it (but I can't be sure of course).

I for one would be sad to see the snowman on /wild w having to move (on SMP2 (you heard right: no cowboys and indians on /wild west on SMP2 :mad:)). I think they're merely going to enhance the outpost by adding new features such as the (seriously usefull!) wind direction signs.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  4. It did not change.
    We3_MPO and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Thanks!
    Nickblockmaster and We3_MPO like this.
  6. The Frontier? You can leave Town? :eek:
  7. Very glad to see some love getting shed on our unappealing frontier areas. It will definitely revitalize the destroyed world close to spawn once more.

Repairing the frontier to help lighten the dark dreary atmosphere was something I enjoyed working towards around Smp6 (center frontier spawn) for a couple years, back and forth with some of EMC's finest. What a great thing it is to know that someone else, still has high hopes of freshening up the place. +1

ShelLuser and We3_MPO like this.
  8. Praise the lord, this has been needed for so long :D When buildmode happened I spend a long time putting down protected dirt around Smp9's wild spawn, and planting trees and such to make it look nice. I was rather annoyed when someone came along, chopped down my trees, built a 'house' and then never logged on again.. I stated build protecting all the wood so no one could build in the trees :p Using regen to fix the torn up land will be so much better, though (I'm assuming that's what you'll do)
  9. i liek the fresh spawns. now what is the secret update aboutšŸ¤”
    ShelLuser and We3_MPO like this.
  10. nice
    We3_MPO likes this.
  11. Can't actually use regen because seed has changed. However, I have world edit ;)
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  12. Your post is so short and the tl;dr is at such a small size that I doubt anyone will read that without having read the rest of the post. But perhaps the smiley will drive some people towards it.
    We3_MPO and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  13. The frontier spawns never looked better
  14. Just checking!!

Will this break private portal links to bases, that are located near existing outposts?
  15. Good question!

an extension of this question: If I currently have an outpost in nether via one of the 1mil block out outposts and I utilize that portal, will it get changed?
    We3_MPO likes this.
  16. Active nether portals would signify use, therefore not be removed.
  17. Two things... This sounds good.

However, if there's a nether portal at an abandoned place, would it still be checked as "not to be removed?"
    We3_MPO and FadedMartian like this.
  18. We3_MPO and FadedMartian like this.
  19. Was asking to clarify.
  20. Can you specify what you'd like clarified?