[UPDATE] Various Frontier Upgrades/Modifications

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, May 27, 2018.

1. Well, my problem is that if a portal is active but is unused.. why should it still be checked?
    We3_MPO likes this.
  2. Nice that spawns will be looking in a little better shape.
    crystaldragon13 and We3_MPO like this.
  3. If a portal is lit, it's staying. I will simply work around it.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  4. As a reminder, the protected spawn is MUCH wider than the actual spawn building in the Frontier (unlike the Wastelands)

new spawn designs is highly unlikely to change anything there.

As for the cleanup aspect and rebuilding terrain - As Krysyy said, no they will not be removed.
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  5. ETA on secret update? :p
    We3_MPO likes this.
  6. sssshhh .. it's a secret. ;)
  7. uhm... in my case, Ive known about its existance since the 13th of March... so not so much :p

Content is indeed secret though, one can only speculate, but that ruins the fun of the release, so lets be patient! oh wait, you already have an idea about what it is... hopefully is very HYPE!
    607, We3_MPO and FadedMartian like this.
  8. I was just having a bit of fun Tuqueque & not trying to overshadow the fact that you may have known about it.:)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  9. As a Note:
    My Skyway at SMP7 South East Outpost is relatively new (A few months maybe), but I have noticed even prior to starting my Skyway that members have strip mined for Sand Blocks in a few areas surrounding the OP. I thought I would eventually get around to cleaning that, but as Krysyy has World Edit . . . (Hint)

Guess we'll see. I know it's just one OP among many.

Thanks
    -BZ
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  10. Updated OP. Officially finished the Frontier Outpost Building Updates (round 2).:)

Onward to the next project!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  11. I was curious (maybe I just missed them) but do all the new outposts not have ender chests around? Maybe the original ones didn't and I just didn't notice.
  12. They are there. Should be on top of the anvils. World edit sometimes bugs them and they are invisible, but they are technically there ;)
    We3_MPO, ThaKloned and 607 like this.
  13. Ok will have a look next time I'm there.
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  14. Sure was invisible lol But they are there :D
    We3_MPO, 607 and Krysyy like this.
  15. Fun! A clean Frontier! I haven't seen that in a while... :p
  16. Aw man this somehow messed up my nether portal setup i had to go to my outpost. It opened a new portal somewhere completely different. Not even sure if the public, safe portal room is still around or not. Will provide updates if i can find it on smp1.
    607 likes this.
  17. JDH was on it and we got it all fixed!
    607 likes this.