[UPDATE] Staff Application 7.0

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 30, 2016.

1. I'd like to point out that to avoid confusion, it should probably be updated such that the last question says 7.0.
  2. Will get to this tomorrow. Currently don't want to load up Google Drive on phone. Thanks for reminder.

EDIT: Updated
    Sachrock and Slvr like this.
  3. Wasn't interested in applying but was just curious to see what was on the app. May want to fix this spelling error:
  4. I totally told Krysyy to fix that XD
  5. Question (I probably should have asked this sooner): Will we be able to resubmit an application at any point in time if we're unhappy with the answers to the current one?
  6. This change to the modapp is absolutely unacceptable. Like, they can't even take the responsibility to write responsibility correctly...
    "Being a Staff member is no walk in the park. Alongside the fame comes responsability."
  7. Absolutely unacceptable because Krysyy (who works an IRL job) made a typo?
    Dramanya and BenMA like this.
  8. Your attitude is unacceptable. Krysyy is human, just like you and I. Instead of being rude about it, you could have simply reminded her about it, as it was pointed out previously.
  9. Does saying you applied on this thread violate the last instruction on the mod app haha
    Rimont and BenMA like this.
  10. Dude, chill. Nobody is perfect. One little spelling mistake isn't going to kill anyone. Maybe instead of making a scene about it PM Krysyy and nicely show it to her.
    We3_MPO, Carbonyx and BenMA like this.
  11. Jesus christ guys take a joke
    ShelLuser, samsimx, ThaKloned and 6 others like this.
  12. It is beyond me how anything in that quote can be interpreted as a joke.
  13. Why are people even getting butthurt over that? It's honestly pretty clear that it's a joke. Calm down.

Americans have no sense of humour. Smh.
    ShelLuser, UltiPig, samsimx and 3 others like this.
  14. Well, Slvr still got accepted. I think the rule was just to not bug staff about it.
    (I'm at least 80% sure mine was denied anyway)
    We3_MPO and UltiPig like this.
  15. Maybe sarcasm isn't conveyed through text well, maybe I'm a little baby. I don't know about you and others, but I am sick of the utter trash that the staff team receive on the forums, and continue to put up with on a daily basis.
  16. There is no indication that the post was a joke. Had he made it clear he was joking, no one would have been upset. What may have been a joke to the poster, wasn't interpreted as one.
    Carbonyx likes this.
  17. And now everyone is making a big fuss about a not-so-big fuss about a typo. Typo-Fuss-Ception.

18. btw STAFFS have you read my app yet?!?!
  19. im confuzzled
    Equinox_Boss and Jay2a like this.