[Update] Misc bug fixes and dev update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by chickeneer, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Will the currently egged villagers be able to be spawned as the updated brown villager types?
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  2. Yes. The old villagers will no longer exist in minecraft.
  3. For the record, I am hitting "like" on your comment Chickeneer - as in, "I understand" not as in, "I LIKE this comment" because I don't. But forward we must go. :)
    607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  4. So where will turtles go to lay eggs? Will they be able to at all?
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  5. Idk, wherever they want.
  6. I think a better worded question is whether turtles will be allowed to lay eggs in Town or whether they will be treated as sheep and other animals for that breeding action and it won't matter where they are.

Because some players want beaches and ocean homes in Town !! :cool: With fish and dolphins and turtles and squids !!!!
    And of course the corals and kelp and sea grass.
  7. I believe vanilla mechanics, are that the spawn location from the egg, is its new "home". We do not plan on changing that mechanic.
  8. Do you know yet what mobs will be able to drop their heads? For example cod, salmon, tropical fish, etc.

Also related to this, the new promo horse, Frankensteed, which is a zombie horse ... I tried to breed them and it did not work. Do I assume then that their heads would not be available?

Would it be possible to post a list of the heads that are available/will be available? I know it's always fun to let us find out what's available but this update has been out for a long time and it's hard to tell for some mobs if there head is not available or just very rare. Mobs like skeleton horse, Elder Guardian, Evoker, Illusioner & Vindicator I've yet to see anyone obtain one, sell/auction, anything. Maybe they can drop but there is an issue? I've killed many myself and nothing. Others I have talked to also killed many with nothing.

EDIT: I see the list here: https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/hostile-and-passive-mob-heads/
    I guess anything not listed there is not available? Maybe more clarity on the 'all variants' list. Like
    for rabbit they can list their names. This would help us since the Minecraft wiki doesn't have the same names listed as we do. For example we have a 'Toast' rabbit head, they do not have that listed. So minecraft lists 5 different variants of rabbit but we have 6 once you include Toast.
  9. The wiki page for heads will be updated after the update comes out to include all new available heads. Until then, I can add further clarification. :) You say that there is a 'Toast' rabbit head. Chicken, are there any others like this that need extra clarification?
  10. I was preparing a list for you actually. I have a good chunk of the heads just wanted to double check on any differences we might have missed or were not aware of.

EDIT: Here's what I got. I think this is it but not sure.
    Hostile Mob Heads:

Blaze
    Cave Spider
    Charged Creeper
    Creeper
    Dragon
    Elder Guardian
    Enderman
    Endermite
    Enraged Shulker Head
    Evoker
    Ghast
    Guardian
    Husk
    Illusioner
    Magma Cube
    Netherhound
    Polar Bear
    Shulker
    Silverfish
    Skeleton
    Slime
    Spider
    Stray
    Vex
    Vindicator
    Witch
    Zombie
    Zombie Pigman
    Zombie Villager

Boss Heads:

Eyender
    Marlix
    Momentus
    Sorgina

Passive Mon Heads:

Bat
    Cow
    Chicken
    Donkey
    Horse (Black, Brown, Chestnut, Creamy, Dark Brown, Gray & White)
    Iron Golem
    Llama (Brown, Creamy, Gray & White)
    Mule
    Ocelot (Untamed)
    Ocelot (Tamed: Black Cat, Tabby Cat & Tuxedo Cat)
    Parrot (Blue, Cyan, Green, Gray & Red)
    Pig
    Rabbit (Black, Black & White, Brown, Gold, Salt & Pepper, Toast & White)
    Sheep (All 16 Colours)
    Snowman
    Squid
    Villager
    Wolf
  11. Thank you for your input. That wiki page has now been updated. Please let me know if you come across anything else that could be improved. :)
    Joy_the_Miner, ThaKloned, 607 and 3 others like this.
  12. Just a merry Christmas to everyone

3h for me!!!
  13. Merry Christmas to everyone too. I know everyone watches this thread. :p
  14. There is also the 'Killer Rabbit' head. Forgot about that one.
  15. How about the feature of "zombified and then cured"-villagers for optimal trade?
    Since you cant eggify a zombie or maintain the trade on an eggified villager is it going to be impossible to use the updated trading in town?

How is the update coming along? Pls give us something. :)
  16. I guess I am confused. Why won't it be possible to use trading in town? Nor do I understand how zombies effect trading.
  17. In the wild/waste, you take a normal villager and get a zombie to turn it into a zombie villager. Once you cure it, almost all the trades are now for 1 emerald. So for example, a Power V enchanted book is normally 17 emeralds, after being cured it's now 1 emerald. Very cheaty and Mojang has said it would be fixed.
  18. Ah.....you get a superior trade from villagers if you cure a zombiefied villager. Since its impossible to eggify a zombie to bring to town to zombiefy a villager (already in town) that wont be possible nor is it possible to do the whole zombify/curing of villagers in wild/frontier to bring to town while in eggform since the eggifying a villager resets the trade. And as far as I know you cant bring villagers to town any other way then in a eggified state.
  19. I have almost all trades from villagers in town. You just keep spawning/eggifying the villager in town until you get the trades you want. No need to wild. The only thing you can't get, like you mentioned, is the zombie in town.
  20. I know that. So the superior-"PostZombie" trade will only be available in frontier/wild then. Btw the superior trade is not a bug/cheaty but it was overpowered so Mojang changed it up in 1.15.
    Nickblockmaster and luckycordel like this.