[Update] Misc bug fixes and dev update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by chickeneer, Jul 12, 2019.

1. this is like my 5th question xD, i just keep thinking of more to ask

i saw EMC-1534 and it mentioned Empire Stats, do we know what stats will be tracked?
    607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  2. That feature will not be released at the time of release. It is one of those bonus things we could do in a follow up release. That track issue is more on the wish list of things Empires could include. https://track.emc.gs/issue/EMC-1534
  3. Ahhh alright,

i cant wait for empires if you couldnt tell :p
    607, Nickblockmaster and KatydidBuild like this.
  4. Just to confirm, this pending update will have some attributes saved to the egg, such as currently with horses:

*save the color of sheep being egged
    *save the pattern of rabbits being egged
    *keep the color of fox being egged
    *keep the pattern of panda being egged

*villagers will only be brown or 'nitwit' - which will be retained when they are egged.
    Otherwise, the occupations of brown coats will depend on the work station. So, it would in theory, be possible to have/sell the "Nitwit" only eggs ?

And I would LOVE to have an EMPIRES update, if we weren't able to get 1.13/1.14.
    I am with others (^^^^) on this phase of the update! :D
  5. Still undecided on storing nitwits. But yes that the other villagers are dependent on the work station.
  6. Let me first say thank you for all the work you have put in to EMC so the rest of us can enjoy. With that said I am wondering if you have any general time frame for when the 1.14 Update will roll out?
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  7. No
    MerRhyAndBright likes this.
  8. With signs now available in all wood types, will we be able to get remote signs in the different types?
    Nickblockmaster and ThaKloned like this.
  9. Or craftable. A normal remote shop sign + a dark oak plank = dark oak remote sign. Maybe have them changable to any kind any time.
  10. it is certainly technically possible. Not something that I had plans to have at go out with the release though. I will put it on the wishlist.
  11. I believe 1.14 doesn't have trapped chests anymore - and that chests can go next to chests.

Will this affect current set ups of store rooms?
    Nickblockmaster and KatydidBuild like this.
  12. Will sea turtle data be stored upon eggification about where they were born? I imagine finding a turtle in the frontier/waste and then bringing it to town would mean it wouldn't be able to lay eggs, even if a beach was created. Or transfer from the frontier to waste. Or across SMPs.

Am I at all correct? Is there a fix?
  13. I have recently discovered I can't craft items using the recipe book it just show a empty box where the end item should go. I do have the items to craft the desire item, I have to manual lay the items in order to craft anything ie to see the end item.

For example say I have nine iron ingots I use the recipe book, but the iron block doesn't show up in the craft item output!
    However when I manual drag the nine iron ingots into all crafting bench slots it shows the iron block in the item output!
  14. They are still an item in game you just don't have to use them anymore. Any previously placed chest shouldn't be affected. When I did a test conversion of a single player game to 1.14.4 it was fine.

That's been an issue for awhile now.
  15. They wont store that. So nothing to fix
  16. What about the superturkeys annoying cousin "The phantoms"? How will the mechanics with them work, since sleeping is very optional on this server. Phantoms in town? Will sleepless night in Town affect the spawningrate in wild/waste?
  17. The things I know:
    Phantoms will be disabled for Town.
  18. yey!!!!
  19. Maybe they can make it so all you have to do is click a bed instead of actually sleeping. You can still lay in a bed at night.
    KatydidBuild and Nickblockmaster like this.
  20. Phantoms are not finalized necessarily. Definitely disabled for town. I would consider clicking a bed to reset the timer. Also any visit to town or some logging out would reset the timer.

Goal being, not to make phantoms never away, but it shouldn't be a constant occurance. Open to suggestions on what you think