[Thread of threads to be thread] is Eternal. It will never die.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Uber_Corq, Aug 17, 2016.

?

How good is this thread?

Best 53 vote(s) 39.3%
Better 13 vote(s) 9.6%
Good 10 vote(s) 7.4%
Okay 7 vote(s) 5.2%
Bad 4 vote(s) 3.0%
Worse 4 vote(s) 3.0%
Worst 17 vote(s) 12.6%
It is the best of threads, it is the worst of threads 27 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Juicy burgers are rarely a bad choice to make.
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  2. Uber_Corq, 607 and IronicSwordPlay like this.
  3. no, but i do remember playing the game Otto Mattic on my parent's bandmate's computer back in the good ol' days when they had rehearsals and would have to bring my sister and I along. I could never get past the first level, but I loved it all the same
    Uber_Corq and 607 like this.
  4. I'd never heard of that! It does look interesting.
    The other game I played there was a 2D game where you had to dig down through the earth, if I recall correctly.
    Uber_Corq and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  5. Was is Motherload?
  6. Wow. Yes, it was! :D That's amazing. :D Maybe I should try to find a download for both of them. But I'm afraid they will turn out to be much less cool than they appeared to me back then. :p
  7. it be like that.
    I really wanted to download and play the PC version of harry potter and the chamber of secrets cause it had this very distinct atmosphere to it that I want to relive but I didn't want to install a virus on my computer, you feel?
  8. It's such a shame that the "last to comment on this thread wins" thread has over 1,800 posts, whereas the "eternal thread" only has several hundred...

Please wake up so we can get rid of that other horrible and pathetic thread! :(
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  9. rip
    people are just very competitive, even when it's something silly that you literally cannot win
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  10. If we made this thread about getting more posts than that "other" thread, we could get this thread to the eternal status it so rightfully deserves!
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  11. But it should consist of wholesome content instead of spam, like that other thread. :)
  12. hang on I have some wholesome content:

13. I also have this c:
  14. Cat GIFs are best GIFs. :D

15. An ode to Minecraft, and one of the beloved handhelds of all time~ :D
  16. That wifi router has some serious power under its hood. :)