The Underhelm Thread

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElfinCarrot, Feb 21, 2016.

?

Interested?

I might come on down to visit, check it out. Not stay though 27 vote(s) 45.0%
I want to stay here, if you'll have me. 12 vote(s) 20.0%
I already live here dude. 15 vote(s) 25.0%
Yeah sorry but, not very interested. 6 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. You know you should really get some pictures of that mirage area, can't remember the name exactly, though I do remember it as a man made underground desert. Really nice place it is.
    ElfinCarrot likes this.
  2. There's some pictures of the desert on the first page.

---

Also, ElfinCarrot, tbh I haven't been to Underhelm since I originally joined it, but I'd love to help plan/build for it now.
    ElfinCarrot likes this.
  3. Well Charlie your free to come on down whenever. We need all the help we can get
  4. I hope to see the amazing screenshots if anyone does take screenshots of Underhelm in all its glory ;)
  5. Last reply on page 6
    WolfInAction likes this.

6. And here I am (after being bullied into finally registering on the forums by a certain unnamed carrot...:p)

Underhelm's a really neat place! My house is all fully decorated and I almost never get lost more than twice a day anymore!
    ElfinCarrot and WolfInAction like this.
  7. So I just did something :) I'll also be sure to drop by and take a look around a bit, and we'll see what happens next. If you guys want / need another nice review / write-up then I might know of someone who might be able to help out there :)
    WolfInAction likes this.
  8. glad to see this is still going :p
    ShelLuser and WolfInAction like this.