The Second New Republic (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Then I would ask that somebody get a moderator to close the thread as the creator is no longer going to respond, friendly gesture, no bad intentions, but as you are no longer replying, the thread should be subject for closure.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. Err,I would reply about normal enquiries,but about the entire Jungle Crisis?
    No.
  3. Good, I'm not responding anymore either. Stop making up lies about the incident that occurred and move on. Go elsewhere, the required distance from other outposts in the area to plan your own construction projects and leave the areas you yourself outlined on a map in this thread alone. (of which other players asked you repeatedly to move away from)

I won't be responding to anymore posts on this thread. I needed to clarify that your excuse of 'just passing through' was a complete lie. You came out there to my camp with malicious intent and I reported you.

You were griefing. Plain and simple. I've already reported it to the staff and they will handle the incident.
  4. Stop giving pointless replies, state why and back it up with screenshots, Envie has done her work perfectly in reporting you, why can't you do the same in defending yourself?
  5. Envie,just please,I had NO intent on griefing you...
  6. I had no intent on Griefing Envie!
    If I griefed I didn't mean to!
  7. Here's the planned city...
    EMCCapitalCityNR3.0.png
  8. That's still an insanely huge city, take a look at Wrem compared to that...
  9. Um, I unfollowed the the new republic thread because it was way too viral for me to keep watching and be up with things. Did that go like this or was the original new republic more succesful? Why did it fall (if it did, I kinda understood it did) ?
  10. The original lasted a few more months than this. But eventually people got a bit to power hungry, and abused issues with the system, and it ended up as pointless arguing, much like this.
    OrangeDuck607 and rock00888 like this.
  11. I have read this entire thread and I must say that the rudeness should stop immediately. If you have any questions, please pm me, but this thread is being closed. It has turned into belligerent remarks from each side and will stop immediately, pending deliberation and a decision from staff.

Be on the lookout for an official thread tonight regarding land claiming in the wild.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.