The Second New Republic (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you Rock and Dr Hacksaw.

As a new citizen of Volt, and resident Ecologist - I have asked Rock for permission to name this jungle territory as pledged to Volt and a fully protected Nature Preserve. I have created a field biology study camp there for endangered Ocelot studies. ;)

Regards,

~Envie~
    mba2012 and Dr_Hacksaw like this.
  2. Ahh,the 2nd NR will be doing the same in its nearby jungle.
    It was either that,or burn down the entire thing for our jungle...
  3. That would certainly be an agregious abuse of The Empire's vision of 'do no harm' to the Frontier.
  4. No, it was either that. If you burned it down you would have been banned because the empire doesn't want you destroying huge areas of the Frontier. Like Envie42 said.
    Envie42 and FDNY21 like this.
  5. This seems to be causing more trouble than it's worth.
  6. Kitten, you need a reality check bro, and BTW i am DONE with this 2nd NR thing, it is Creating SO many problems....
    wisepsn likes this.
  7. Technically third lol
  8. I dont care if its the fiftieth NR, its Never gonna work... start small then expand ONLY if it gets big Dont just start MOVING into other peoples lands, it creates way too much tension
  9. While I remain a neutral party I wish that you don't use Stoneguard as a fodder while we haven't complained I haven't been to Stoneguard in months...
  10. The fact is, there is lots of old buildings in this area that mean a lot to a lot of people. It would not be right for you [kitten] to build right all over them... I vote NO on this 2nd NR... period
    rock00888 likes this.
  11. hey rock liked my post! Hopefully this means u and i r moving towards a better more peaceful future? i honestly apologize for my past wrongdoing and hope we can work this out.. i would like to help out with volt in the future if i am unbanned.
  12. Exactly.
    It was a joke...
  13. I will ask Brickstrike about the capital,and he will be compensated if he says "yes"...
  14. .
    Is it possible if I could be general of military for smp4 or 9?
  15. Both have been taken...
  16. ATTENTION:
    Envie,we have NOT merged with Wrem.
    Dr_Hacksaw,I am obtaining permission from Brickstrike AS WE SPEAK.
    Rock,I am sure we sorted this out last night by establishing a Neutral Border.
    Wildbeast23,if you are reading this,there was NOT a war.
  17. Is this like the newer republic? :rolleyes:
  18. What ones are available.?
  19. Basically like the original one 72Volt founded...
  20. If I recall...
    We have taken...
    SMP9
    SMP8
    SMP4
    SMP2
    SMP1
    SMP3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.