The Pun Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by emfs_ad, Mar 15, 2015.

1. I hate it when buses got got people, what a shame... :/
  2. No, he learns in a H2dOjo
  3. image.jpg

Looks like you've been on tumblr or imgur ; )
  4. I'm hooked. Fishing for puns is my sole porpoise here.
  5. I used to go fishing with Skrillex. But he kept dropping the bass.
    TomvanWijnen, boozle628 and 607 like this.
  6. Cannibal;
    someone who is fed up with people.
  7. Nice of you to hook me up on that one, I think something is a little fishy round here... We might have to take this one to the bank to sea how much our net weighs. After all, we dont want to shell fish in the wrong quantity, we might not have the mussels to lift them. Anyway, yesterday the sea weed in its bed, did you here about that one? I heard it had to play a tuna day as punishment. Oh, and it also has to do its scales. (Music ppl will get those ones). That one was a bit of a snapper, so we decided to teach him some manners. He gets really jelly of other fish. He needed kelp with his social life, he made everyone else shrimp back into their shells as he was so mean. I think his name was hermit the frog or something. His main problem was that he wanted to krill everyone, even if they were his friends. Wait wait wait... He had friends? I thought they were all anemones! I must say, he never really starred as a fish, although the sea kept on urchin him on. He got so caught up in his thoughts he took up pole dancing, even though everyone still looked down on him and that also was crossing the line. Apparently he went on to juggling crab apples as a clown(fish) and got hooked up with Dory. Jeez these puns must sting now, must be positively raydient to think of all of these! Btw this fish is flat, you might want to pump it up. So goodbye, sea you another time!
    boozle628 and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  8. Sorry if I baited you. You seemed to be fishing for trouble.
  9. Wow, that was grate, you basstard! I won't let you get off the hook so easily next time...
  10. That israeli funny.
    So iran away.
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  11. *Walks into pizzaria that sells by the slice*

Cashier: What can I get for you?

Customer: I'd like 2 pizzes of pepperoni please.
  12. Get it? Cuz pizzes is like pizzas and it's supposed to be peices...get it...?

I'll go now...
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  13. I would expect something less cheesy from you.
  14. Similies... What are they like?
    cowland123 likes this.
  15. Sadly, I burst out laughing in the middle of my house at that horrible joke. Thank you.
  16. Looks like you have olive the pizza puns today.
  17. Is that a good thing? XD
  18. Could be, if scaring the guests away is a good think.