The New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's great.
    When will we be starting operations?
  2. Talk to Lotad, he manages the construction side of things.
  3. I was gonna say it sounds like the Universe Project... Well since I don't have time to read all this atm, could I get a recap of what has happen? I'd like to hear what has went on past the first page before I join. Sounds interesting.
  4. We've recruited around 15 members, we're planning to implement the government buildings and infrastructure, and drafting of the constitution is taking place :)
  5. So does it limit anything we would normally be able to do? How exactly should I join? What is the benefit of actually joining? I'm quite busy on other Smp's, I'm not sure I should try taking on one more.
    AlexChance likes this.
  6. 1. Not at all :)
    2. Ask :)
    3. You gain rights protected by the state, influence of the state through your vote, you get to start a business or bank if you wish among other things
    4. Once the constitution has been enacted, you can incorporate your own projects into Neorepublican territory through a simple claim :)
  7. Made an important announcement at the bottom of the OP, please read!
  8. Hm, it's seems really cool, I just don't want to divide my time even more between all the Smps. Maybe I'll visit some time.
  9. This all sounds very interesting.
  10. [quote="72Volt, post: 399761"

Pioneered by the leading economists, politicians and social scientists of the Empire
    [/quote]
    In other words 72Volt
  11. L0tad is well read in matters of politics and government. There are plenty of other such people we can fetch on EMC.
    L0tad likes this.
  12. I know I'm just joking :D
  13. Yes, yes, I'm sure you are :rolleyes:
  14. *cough* *cough* :)
    didn't you forget something here? :D

hehe :D

¿ R........N ?
  15. is that word recession
    if so, we won't allow any banks to get too big to fail ;)
  16. Hey, I just realized I didn't get a reply while everyone else did! Is it because I'm Hylian? That's racist xD Or is it because I'm a fan? You don't reply to your fans D: uncool.

Ok now seriously, I long ago saw you ask for some space next to another outpost, is it still going to be somewhere near there?
  17. Aikar knows all, apparently...
    L0tad likes this.
  18. More to the point, I have already forgotten from looking through comments, do we pm someone or post here and get pm 'd?
  19. If this group is prejudiced against Hylians, then I do not want any part of it.
    Lasluin likes this.
  20. Sorry, didn't know you wanted in, I'll add you in now :)
    Lasluin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.