The New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brick we needed opinions and now that we have them we are prepared to discuss this in a convo.
    kritacul likes this.
  2. This conversation needs to be taken to a pm now. Do you want to get the thread closed? No. Take it to a pm or do not talk about it.
    Dean_Catterson, kritacul and 72Volt like this.
  3. I have a question for napoleon based off of the broadcast.
    I understand that you want the GDA to be put in place after all government positions are filled, however, if the GDA is making sure the departments are fulfilling their agenda's, wouldn't it be them to find who would be in each government?
    I am just a bit confused on that part. :confused:
  4. Whoever created the PM, please add me as I have something of extreme importance to say.
  5. Just a reminder to all NR members to keep all channels of communication completely clean, friendly and polite. Rudeness in any form will not be tolerated. :)
  6. This is let to everyone know who is officially in the Neorepublican Voice Party (NV for short)
    The Neorepublican Voice
    -mba2012
    -Luke4214
    -Jake_Bagby
    -Mrlegitislegit
    -smile3* (support)
    - matthew12hydro
    - brickstrike
    - rock00888
    -jacob5089
    -devon699
    - wisepsn
    To give power back where it belongs; the players.

If you wish to join this party, please send me and mba a PM. That is all, thank you. :)
    wisepsn and mba2012 like this.
  7. I'd actually much rather have the thread closed to be honest. Also, this was all in a PM, but volt decided to bring it out of a PM. I'm not blaming volt for anything. But volt also took out of that PM some information I explicitly requested him not to.
    jkjkjk182 and brickstrike like this.
  8. ಠ_ಠ
    Seriously, are you really going to ruin the fun of almost 100 other people??
    L0tad, Dean_Catterson and Choongjae like this.
  9. Why?!?!?
  10. This ain't Australia, mate, it's the internet.
    rock00888 and L0tad like this.
  11. Yeah, but Australia has a number of laws relating to peoples conduct on the internet, and I think a number of the posts here break those laws. And since the internet is an international thing, any post viewed by an Australian, which breaks those laws, is committing a federal offence in Australia.

I don't want to create a big war here. As I said above, I'm just expressing my honest opinion.
    brickstrike likes this.
  12. You aren't seeing it, are you...
    There is a ridge in the new republic; Voice and Executive, Milita and NR. Right now, we have no GDA. That means all the power is centralized on a small group of people. Weather that is good or bad, you can decide, but we need a balance of power. All this argument needs to stop now. In my opinion and experience, Volt's...err...suggestion is a reasonable one, and should be either heavily considered or implemented now. And besides, i see both mba and brickstrike to be fine candidates.
    Also work of warning to Volt; if mba told you that information was to be kept private, you could be banned :eek:. Oh, and you might want to give yourself an official position, mate ;).
    brickstrike and L0tad like this.
  13. Just stop before this get bad, both of you. You don't have to stop arguing, but you cant argue here!
    brickstrike and rock00888 like this.
  14. My feels are with 72Volt here, his position at this time must be incredibly difficult. I suggest we move over to the 'Let's talk' personal conversation to figure out how to make everyone happy :)
    jacob5089, mba2012 and L0tad like this.
  15. Could I possibly join aswell?
  16. In other news, the New Republic Finance Department is looking for two more players to join to help with taxes and fund management.
    Send me a PM telling me why you think you'd fit the bill and we will see from there :)
  17. You guys were warned numerous times about auguring on this thread and needed to stop by Staff but looks like you guys took it lightly. Most of NR members are just nitpicking at each other for no reason and this isn't place for it so closing the thread as of now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.